UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Time: 10:00 AM, 10:45 AM, 1:00 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:45 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
7 Zipline Adventure!
Fast, fun, and exhilarating, NorthShore Zipline Co’s “Camp Maui Zipline Tour” was designed to thrill first-time zippers as well as the most experienced zip line enthusiasts. This historic World War II landmark site is located just 25 minutes from the Kahului Airport in beautiful upcountry Haiku. Here you’ll learn about Maui’s World War II history and find a freestyle eco-adventure the whole family can enjoy… a must zip adventure!
Enjoy freestyle zipping as you soar high through the canopy of the giant eucalyptus trees. Experience seven zipline runs, entwined with multiple aerial platforms, tree-to-tree suspension bridges, giant towers, and unsurpassed views of the Pacific Ocean and Maui’s verdant North Shore.
- Zipline tour featuring 7 ziplines, multiple aerial platforms, giant towers, and tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges
- Spectacular ocean, tree-top, and upcountry views throughout the tour
- Family-friendly – kids ages 5 years/40 lbs and up are welcome
- Padded three-point harnesses allow for a full range of motion while zipping
- Ask about the “Scaredy–Cat Clause,” our exclusive money-back guarantee
- Children must be at least 5 years old and weigh a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Maximum weight for participation is 270 lbs.
- Closed-toed shoes are required, no sandals or flip-flops. Loose scarves are not advised.
- No neck/back injuries, pregnancy, or heart conditions
- We operate rain or shine and provide rain gear if necessary. We cancel if we have high winds, heavy downpours, or thunder and lightning.
Address: 2065 Kauhikoa Rd, Haiku, HI 96708
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/KCY4Z3bDs44oX1ZD9
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Take Hana Highway (36 East) towards Hana
- Continue past the oceanside town of Paia for 4.2 miles
- At mile marker 11 turn right onto Haiku Road
- Drive uphill for 1.3 miles
- Turn left just past the Temple of Peace onto Kauhikoa Road
- Drive 2.8 miles to 2065 Kauhikoa Road
- NorthShore Zipline Co (Camp Maui) will be on your left