- Kayaking Tours
- Maui Kayaking Tours
- Maui Snorkeling Tours
- Maui Tours & Activities
- Maui Whale Watching
- Snorkeling Tours
- Whale Watching Tours
One of our customer’s favorite trips, the Whale Watch and Snorkel eco-adventure combines the best experiences of viewing Maui’s awe-inspiring leviathans viewed at sea level and then snorkeling in West Maui’s calm and clear waters viewing dozens of vibrant tropical species of fish along with our magnificent Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
We maintain a safe and respectful distance while observing migrating and mating pods of majestic humpback whales while kayaking. This is Maui’s premier method for eco-friendly whale watching … no large crowds, no motorized vessels, and no noise other than the sounds of the humpbacks dancing in the ocean.
- Guided Kayaking and Snorkeling eco-adventure at a comfortable pace.
- Kayak gear, snorkel gear, life jackets
- Typically 8 people or less per guide.
- Bottled water & snacks.
- Availability: Daily (December 20 – April 15)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM, 10:30 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Up to 30 minutes of snorkel time.
- Approximately 2+ hours of paddling / whale watching time.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Ages 7 and up
- Maximum weight per tandem kayak is 500 lbs between two people. Individuals who have a concern about this weight limitation should get special permission from the tour operator to use a single kayak that can accommodate up to 225 pounds before purchasing tickets.
Address: 505 Front St # 140, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9TWYvoB6qrqaHmna7
Available next to the shopping plaza or directly across the street.
Please check-in 15 minutes prior to tour time.