Is your luau date between January 1 to May 31 & August 16 to December 14? You’re on the right page!
For luaus between June 1-August 15 & December 15-31, please click here.
Experience Maui’s Most Exciting Oceanfront Luau!
The last rays of a spectacular sunset, beating drums and the call of the conch shell signal the start of Maui’s most exciting and longest running Polynesian luau.
You will enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori dance and music as performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into a spellbinding performance you are sure to treasure for years to come.
Sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet
Beautiful celebration of music, drums and dance that culminates with an amazing Samoan fire knife finale that will dazzle your entire family.
Enjoy a fabulous evening the whole family will enjoy including:
- Shell lei Aloha greeting
- An awesome selection of complimentary tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting Polynesian stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers
- Reservations are required as seating is pre-assigned.
VIP Reservations Include:
- Early admission beginning at 5:45 pm*
- Specialty leis for each VIP ticket
- VIP bar line access
- Guaranteed Front Section Seating
- Priority Dinner Buffet Access
*Varies by season (6:15pm from March 1st to September 15)
- Availability: January 1 to May 31 & August 16 to December 14
- Tour Times: 5:45pm/6:15pm (varies by season)
- Duration: 3 Hours 15 Minutes
*SEASONAL RATES apply from June 1st through August 15th, and December 15th through December 31st. Please select SEASONAL tickets for booking during these dates.
Location: Royal Lahaina Resort
Address: 2780 Kekaa Dr. Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5QXEKWZe7TB2
There is a $5 charge for luau parking.For a link to directions please visit: https://goo.gl/maps/PfPf9
*Vegetarian (V), Gluten Free (GF)
- 1000 Island (V/GF)
- Papaya dressing (V/GF)
Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad (V/GF)
Asian Shrimp Salad (GF)
Cucumber Namasu (V/GF)
Lomi Lomi Salmon (GF)
Pan fried Pancit Noodles (V)
Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
Kalua Pork (GF)
Asian Beef Stir Fry
Whole Kernel Corn (V/GF)
Fried Rice (V)
Molokai Sweet Potato (V/GF)
Fresh Guava and Taro Dinner Rolls (V)
Mac & Cheese (V)
Potato Chips (V)
Chocolate Cake (V)
White Cake with Coconut Shavings (V)
Guava Cream Tarts (V)
Haupia (Coconut Pudding) (V,GF)
FROM THE BAR
Mai Tai: Light & dark rum with a blend of Tropical Fruit Juices
Blue Hawaii: Vodka, Blue Curacao, Pineapple juice, Sweet & Sour
‘Iao Rain: Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemonade, Cranberry
Hula Hulk: Rum, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice
Chee Hu!!!: Vodka, Coconut Rum, Pineapple juice, splash of sprite
Hana Hou: Vokda & P.O.G. (Passion, Orange, Guava)
Pele’s Lemonade: Vodka, Strawberry and Lemonade
Ka’anapali Sunset: Rum, Strawberry and Pineapple, Juice
Maui Wahine: Vodka, P.O.G. Pineapple, Mango
Kolohe Kane: Bourbon, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade, Sprite
Luau Lu Lu: Gin, Cranberry & Orange Juice
Aunty Welo’s Mango Tangolicious: Gin, O. J., Mango, Club Soda