Your journey begins with a panoramic sunrise view of Haleakala Crater, in the Haleakala National Park, a once in a lifetime experience. After sunrise, bike down from 6,500′ to the historic town of Makawao (Paniolo Country), on paved roads with only 400 yards of peddling.
- Spectacular Maui sunrise from the top of Mount Haleakala (10,023′)
- Continental breakfast
- Small groups, personalized service
- 13 people/van max
- Luxurious Transit Van Accommodations
- Experienced, friendly, knowledgeable drivers & guides
- Memories that will last a lifetime
- A no host stop in Makawao after the bike ride
- Helmets, gloves, jackets & rain gear
- Worksman Custom Cruiser Bikes equipped with special heavy-duty hub brakes
- Your bikes will be adjusted, you will be briefed on road hazards, signals to follow from your guide, safety features, and then you’ll be on your incredible journey……downhill.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday
- Tour Time: 2:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Wear sneakers or hiking shoes, not flip-flops/slippers.
- Bring an energy bar, camera, sunglasses, hat (with ear coverage), sunscreen, casual, comfortable pants and a long-sleeve T-shirt or hoodie — it gets cold on top of the mountain, but you will shed the layers on your decent and can leave your gear in the van.
- Must be 12 years old to bike
- Must be 8 years old to be a Van Ride Along
- A legal guardian must sign to allow kids under 18 years of age to ride bike
- Must be 5′ tall
- Must not be pregnant
- Must be under 260 lbs
- Must be able to safely ride a bike
- Must not scuba dive 24 hours before or after tour due to change in elevation
- Must not have any medical condition that would prevent riding bike safely
- 2:00 AM – 3:00 AM – Pick-up from all hotels, cruise ships or the Kahului Park and Ride; Continental breakfast
- 3:00 AM – 4:00 AM – Experience a Maui sunrise from the top of Mount Haleakala (10,023′)
- 4:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Bike down Mount Haleakala through the world’s most spectacular scenery
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Drop off at all hotels, cruise ships or the Kahului Park and Ride