UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:
- Summer (5/1/2022-9/5/2022): 5:30 PM
- Winter (9/6/2022-4/30/2023): 5:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona-Kohala sunset cruise. Catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon. You may even see the green flash.
Sail past the western slopes of the Hualālai volcano as it meets the ocean. Relax and enjoy a perspective you can only get at sea, as the waves crash over the black lava rocks.
- Snacks and beverages are served aboard. (Unlimited non-alcohol beverages. Two free bar drink tickets per adult; $1 beer, $2 wine/mixers for extra.) – Must be 21+ years to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Casual clothing is recommended. Come in any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, and belongings that will stay dry.
Location: Hawaii Nautical at Honokohau Harbor
Address: 352-429 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/1PWK5i1ZmVq7NZVJ8
Check-in: At Honokohau Harbor, the catamaran Honi Olani is docked at the Outer Basin, Slip 38.
Parking Instructions: Parking is available at the Honokohau Harbor parking lot in front of the boat. As you enter the Honokohau Harbor stay straight, do NOT turn right. Continue straight (all boats will be on your right and no boats on your left). Once you reach the yellow locked gate, turn right into the parking lot.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
FH: Kona Sunset Sail