Spend the Day at Pearl Harbor!
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive, island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Kahului, Maui to Honolulu on Oahu, roundtrip transportation from the Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to Pearl Harbor, and lunch is included.
Experience all of Pearl Harbor on this comprehensive WWII Heroes Adventure Tour. Visit the Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the Bowfin Submarine. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island to board the Battleship Missouri and walk the historic desks. Witness the battle scars in the hangars and award-winning exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Lunch is included at the Aviation Museum’s Hangar Café.
- Interisland flight from Maui to Oahu
- Live tour narration by knowledgeable driver guide
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Visit the WWII Bowfin Submarine
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- During the drive to and from Pearl Harbor, view Hawai’i’s Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Hawai’i State Capital, Downtown Honolulu, from comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Included lunch at Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Round-Trip Airfare From Kahului, Maui to Honolulu
- Arizona Memorial, Bowfin Submarine, Aviation Museum, and Battleship Missouri Admission
- Sightseeing Tour
- Expert, Live Narration
- January: Monday and Wednesday
- February-Onward: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Tour Time: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 14 Hours 15 minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $4 fee per bag fee. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- “Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.”
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
- The guest is responsible for transportation to and from the airport on their departure island.
- There is no Polynesian Adventure representative at the airport of your departure island. Please proceed to check-in and board your flight. You will meet your tour guide at your destination.
Upon arrival to the destination, please exit baggage and meet the Polynesian Adventure vehicle in the Tour Bus pick area
Location: KAHULUI AIRPORT (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Address: 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/8rP3UkJbmUttd97L8
- Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check-in for your flight to Oahu. Check-in at 6:00 AM at the Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). The approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 8:15 PM.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- Flight confirmation will be emailed to you approx 1 week before your departure date.
- The airlines change their flight schedules frequently and at the last minute so please ensure that you check flight status on your own.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day, or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.
Menu Options: (Each meal includes a choice of a non-alcoholic beverage and dessert)
- Hawaii 5-0 Kalua Pig Wrap
- Fresh island braised pork paired with house made pineapple coleslaw, drizzled with guava BBQ sauce, served in a tortilla wrap.
- Commander’s Hawaiian Cobb Salad (gluten-free)
- Island mixed greens, romaine lettuce, hard boiled egg, avocado, carrot spirals, topped with either (guava smoke meat or Hawaiian chicken bites) & sweet onion slivers. Served with papaya seed dressing. Gluten Free with extra avocado and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Hawaiian Chicken Bites Rice Bowl
- Tempura battered chicken bites, deep fried and served with our house made guava BBQ sauce. 2 scoops of white rice and mixed greens w/ papaya seed dressing.
Please note: Menu options are subject to change and are based on availability.