UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: July 4
- Tour Times: 6:15 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx)
Make for an unforgettable Independence Day on the Nova Five Star Sunset Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks Cruise! Enjoy a 5-course Maine lobster & prime tenderloin of beef dinner served at your own table, “champagne” toast, super premium beverages, and live Jazz from our trio show with your own pianist. The exclusive Super Nova Room on the top deck of the Star of Honolulu provides the best ocean view of the sunset and fireworks.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Cruise Time 6:15 – 9:15PM
- Exclusive Super Nova Room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- “Champagne” and 2 Super Premium Beverages from our fine selection
- 5-Course Signature Dinner with Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, “Bon Voyage hula” and live Jazz entertainment
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks)
- We recommend resort elegant or casual attire. Short pants and flip flops are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Transportation: Pick-up available from the Waikiki area. Please select during checkout. For details, see the Transportation tab with pick-up locations and schedule.
- For guests who purchase round-trip transportation: Please arrive at your designated pick up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- For self-driving guests: Please check-in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplac, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board at Your Table
- Nova Scotia Maine Lobster & Beet Carpaccio Salad Composed of Locally Grown Vegetable Salad, Fennel & Goat Cheese Pearls with Champagne-Chive Vinaigrette
- Seasonal Fruit Sorbet
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef Served with Truffle Mashed Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Special Dessert Served with Freshly Baked Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’S Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
For guests who purchase transportation:
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 4:50 PM – Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (Front Entrance)
- 4:50 PM – Hale Koa (Kalia Road, trolley stop)
- 4:50 PM – Hotel La Corix (Olohana St)
- 4:50 PM – Prince Waikiki (Holomoana Street Front Entrance – harbor side)
- 4:50 PM – Seaside Avenue (Ross Dress for Less)
- 5:00 PM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot – in house guests only)
- 5:00 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue – under green awning)
- 5:00 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 5:00 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone)