On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides lead you through three ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the right tour for those looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. This tour is perfect for all, from families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come. This exciting ride is sure to become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer so come check it out!
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Dress comfortably for this adventure! And closed toed shoes are a must!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:
- Jan – Feb: 9 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM
- March-May: 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM
- June-December: 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 1.25 Hours
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 60 lbs – 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- All participants on tour are required to hike short distances, ascend and descend stairs, need to be of average mobility and strength, and in reasonably good health. We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- Ziplining is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions and sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Our physical address is 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.