UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
- Tour times: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 15 Minutes*
*Total time of activity, including roundtrip Waikiki transport, approximately 3.5 hours
You are on your tummy, your face just inches from the water and the wake of a jet ski.
Bumper Tube: Want Wetter? Try Submerging!
You are on your tummy, your face just inches from the water and the wake of a jet ski. Sound wet enough? Whether you are in Maunalua Bay or the Hawai‘i Kai Lagoon, our advice is simple: Don’t let go! The result will be momentary, total immersion in Hawaiian waters!
This Can Be a Family Experience
Lot of kids challenge their elders to join in. This is one of the reasons we want even would-be observers to wear a bathing suit.
Want Something Slightly Dryer?
Banana boats are a bit more tame. You get to stay in a seated position, assuming you master hanging on! Everyone wears a life vest.
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet.
- Bring sunblock and a towel (or purchase these items in the lobby)
- Bring spending money or a credit card; you may want to purchase pictures, T-shirts, soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- Children five and younger can be observers without charge
- Young children are discouraged on the floating activities island on rough and/or windy days
- Women who are pregnant cannot participate but are welcome as paid observers on the floating activities island
Location: H2O Sports Hawaii
Address: 377 Keahole St suite e 103, Honolulu, HI 96825
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rDoYxiv2bfaJMYqY7
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.
- Check-in takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters.
- Round-trip transportation with pick-up from Waikiki hotels is available upon request for an additional fee. Subject to availability.