UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
- Tour times: Every 30 minutes between 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Duration: 15 Minutes*
*Total time of activity, including roundtrip Waikiki transport, approximately 3.5 hours
Bumper Tube: Want Wetter? Try Submerging!
You are on your tummy, your face just inches from the water and the wake of a jet ski. Sound wet enough? Whether you are in Maunalua Bay or the Hawai‘i Kai Lagoon, our advice is simple: Don’t let go! The result will be momentary, total immersion in Hawaiian waters!
This Can Be a Family Experience
Lot of kids challenge their elders to join in. This is one of the reasons we want even would-be observers to wear a bathing suit.
Want Something Slightly Dryer?
Banana boats are a bit more tame. You get to stay in a seated position, assuming you master hanging on! Everyone wears a life vest.
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet.
- Bring sunblock and a towel (or purchase these items in the lobby)
- Bring spending money or a credit card; you may want to purchase pictures, T-shirts, soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- Children 5 and younger can be observers without charge.
- Young children are discouraged on the floating activities island on rough and/or windy days.
- Women who are pregnant cannot participate but are welcome as paid observers on the floating activities island.
- At check-in, you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Location: H2O Sports Hawaii
Address: 377 Keahole St suite e 103, Honolulu, HI 96825
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rDoYxiv2bfaJMYqY7
Check-in: Takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.