Spend an inspiring and exhilarating day in North Kohala, a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline high above the forest floor, picnic on the rim of Pololu Valley & swim under private waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream.
- Transportation from most resort areas in Kona and Waikoloa with your interpretive guide
- Take a fun off-road drive through private lands in open air 6WD Pinzgauers
- Stroll through a private nature reserve and see seven secluded waterfalls
- Swim under a private waterfall
- Eat lunch at our private picnic spot overlooking Polulu Valley
- Fly through Kohala Zipline’s full aerial canopy course, including 9 lines, 5 sky bridges and a rappel
- Complimentary snacks and drinks are available throughout the tour
Schedule: Approximately 8 hours round trip, departs from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters, and Waikoloa Queen’s Marketplace.
Included in the Tour: Snack, deli style lunch with assorted soft drinks, juices and souvenir water bottle.
Gear Provided: Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs and rain ponchos.
Group Size: Tour limited to a maximum of 14 guests.
What to Bring & Wear: Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on tour
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in. Anyone who does not weigh between 70 and 270 Lbs will not be allowed to zip and will not be refunded.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs.
- This tour is not for expectant mothers or persons who have undergone recent surgery or injuries
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes.
- Pants, capris, or knee length shorts are recommended.
Please check in 30 minutes prior to tour time.