UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
- Tour times: Every 30 minutes between 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Duration: 15 Minutes*
*Total time of activity, including roundtrip Waikiki transport, approximately 3.5 hours
Approximate on-site schedule after check-in:
20 minutes – safety video and ocean transit to the launch point
45 minutes – we take up to three people at a time, per tube
10-15 minute – ride
Banana boats cause smiling. We believe this to be scientific fact, though we can’t prove it.
Mount Up, Hang On, Get Wet!
Let’s just say that no one at H2O Sports Hawaii can recall anyone ever frowning while getting drenched on a banana boat ride. Is it even legal to have so many laughs? It sure is in Hawai’i!
Youngsters, Oldsters, and Everyone in the Middle
There are two basic requirements: The ability to stay seated and hang on. Everyone wears a life vest. The water is shallow and you can get quite damp.
An Even Wetter Experience
If the banana boat experience seems too tame, try the thrilling bumper tube!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet.
- Bring sunblock and a towel (or purchase these items in the lobby)
- Bring spending money or a credit card; you may want to purchase pictures, T-shirts, soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Everyone must have the ability to stay seated and hang on.
- Everyone wears a life vest. The water is shallow and you can get quite damp.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
- At check-in, you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Location: H2O Sports Hawaii
Address: 377 Keahole St suite E 103, Honolulu, HI 96825
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rDoYxiv2bfaJMYqY7
Check-in: Takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.