- Oahu Snorkeling Tours
- Oahu Swimming With Dolphins
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
- Swim With Dolphins
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
You will board a spacious 42 passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of Oahu searching for wild dolphins. This double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride as you relax and take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains.
In the clear waters of West Oahu, find the wild dolphins pods swimming gracefully in small or large groups. Remembering to keep your distance from the wild dolphins, you can also enjoy searching for Hawaiian green turtles, tropical island fishes, and other rare wild sea creatures.
During the winter months, discover the opportunity to watch the annual migration of humpback whales as they playfully swim the West Oahu ocean waters.
On your return home, view the majestic cascading views of the Waianae Mountain range, so beautiful that it will take your breath away!
*We do not have a wild dolphin and other wildlife guarantees.
- Shuttle service from/to designated hotels
- Snorkel, mask, fins, life-vests (We have snorkel gear on the boat for you, but if you have your own snorkel, mask and fins, please bring them.)
- Light snack, juice, water
- Souvenir from your journey
- Swimming wear (Please wear swimming wear under your clothes.)
- Also don’t forget towels, Sunscreen (Eco friendly possible), Hat, Sunglass.
- Feel free to bring your own food and nonalcoholic beverages on the tour except for BANANAS.
- No alcohol for safety reasons.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- You may NOT leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only bring what is necessary to bring on the boat.
- All participants must complete waivers prior to participation.
- Please be on time, if you are late and miss our briefing, you may not be able to participate in our activities and will NOT get a refund.
- Minimum 4 participants per tour.
Location: Waianae Small Boat Harbor
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wWS7Q7kv87NVvYcw8
- Round-trip transportation is available. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
For Drive-Out Guests: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Look for the two-story waterfront building.
Parking is FREE. Be careful to park in the car stalls and NOT the pull trailer parking.
For Guests who are confirmed with Round-Trip Transportation: Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Wetsuits can be rented for an additional fee on the boat. (Based on availability).
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 5:55 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 6:00 AM – Ilikai (Main entrance (under staircase))
- 6:05 AM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 6:10 AM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 6:15 AM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 6:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 6:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
- 7:10 AM – Koʻolina (Any hotel)
- 7:15 AM – arrival to the harbor
- 7:30 AM – boarding and sailing
- 11:30 AM – return to the harbor
- 12:00 PM – leaving the harbor
- 13:00-13:30 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels