- Big Island Kayaking Tours
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Zip Line Adventures
- Kayaking Tours
- Zip Line Adventures
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed most Saturdays & Sundays)
- Tour Times: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 1.5 – 3 Hours depending on group size (1 Hour of swimming/kayaking)
Double up on an incredible and memorable adventure with the best of both Umauma Falls worlds. Begin by zipping through the air with our classic 9-line Umauma Falls Zipline Tour, followed by an hour-long play in the falls —swimming, kayaking and jumping down the falls into the frothy 70-foot deep pool or cool, clear water. The afternoon includes a catered lunch at our private pavilion adjacent to the falls, delivered by a utility zip-line. This getaway is perfect for honeymooners or an amazing group outing.
- No experience necessary!
- Perfect for honeymooners or for groups
- Amazing group outing
- Full 9-line zipline tour
- 1 Hour of swimming/kayaking
- Catered private lunch
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers or hiking boots should be worn.
- Be sure to tie back long hair.
- Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
Location: The Umauma Experience
Address: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy,Hakalau, HI 96710
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FNDHBXHPCVbsv87d6
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Tour group is brought together approximately 20 minutes prior to tour time to be escorted to gear area. Vans will depart on the hour.