- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Kauai Dinner Cruise
- Kauai Snorkeling Tours
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily (Seasonal June-August)
- Tour Time: 1:15 PM
- Duration: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Available during our summer months (June through August). Our most popular afternoon tour combines the best parts of our NaPali Sunset Dinner Cruise with an opportunity to snorkel. On the way to your snorkel destination enjoy a delicious spread of appetizers. Snorkel, float on boogie boards or noodles, play on our water slide, or dangle your feet in the water on our convenient swim step at the back of the boat.
After swimming enjoy a delicious luau-style buffet dinner complete with beer, wine, and Mai Tais as we sail back toward Port Allen. Your tour finishes with the beauty of the Kauai sun sinking into the ocean along with a champagne toast at sunset.
- Buffet Dinner
- Snorkeling Equipment
- *Wetsuit rentals available
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (21+) served with dinner
*Full-face snorkel mask prohibited for passenger safety.
- Bathing Suit
- Light Jacket or Windbreak
- Photo ID (For 21+ Access to Open Bar)
- Motion sickness preventatives if necessary
- This is a barefoot* tour.
- No children under 2 years old.
- No recent surgeries.
- No neck or back problems.
- All passengers must be able to walk across the boarding ramp without assistance.
- No expectant mothers.
- All tours are weather permitting. Our tours operate rain or shine. If conditions are deemed to be unsafe (any thunder or lightning) then we do reschedule tours for the safety of our passengers.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
*We have a shoe bin on the dock for you to leave your shoes. If you would like to keep your shoes on, just let the captain know and we will be more than happy to work with you. Please be advised that leaving your shoes on during the trip may limit your movement on the boat. Also, only shoes that are designed to be worn in a wet environment will be allowed. They must have an enclosed toe and heel with a flat soft sole. No slippers, flip flops, or heels. Remember, if your shoes get wet they may get slippery. You may be asked to remove them or remain seated for your safety.
Location: Port Allen Marina Center
Address: 4353 Waialo Road 7B Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://g.page/bluedolphinkauai?share
Parking for Blue Dolphin charters is in the gravel lot on the right just after the Port Allen Marina Center. Our designated area is in the middle of the lot. After parking your car, head back up to our office to check in and meet with your captain and crew to participate in a safety briefing before we all head down to the boat together.
Check-in: Please arrive at 1:15 PM for check-in at our office which is the very first corner office in the Port Allen Marina Center.
Our caterer is able to accommodate vegetarian and gluten-free dietary restrictions on our tours. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests.