UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Time: 9:30 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Join us upcountry on our beautiful Hali’imaile farm to experience a working pineapple field/operation first hand!
You’ll learn about the growing cycle and cultivation techniques, tasting the stages as you learn them. Best of all, you get a FREE pineapple with every tour! It’s truly a fun and delicious tour for all ages!
- Minimum Age is 2 years old. Children under 2 are not allowed.
- Guests under 21 are welcome in the production portion of the distillery tour but will not be allowed in the tasting room.
- You must be able to walk on uneven terrain, climb stairs & be in good physical condition to handle bumpy tour ride in fields.
- Pregnant women should not participate in these activities due to the bumpy terrain.
- Closed-toe shoes (no sandals please).
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the activities. There are designated smoking areas at the Kapalua Adventure Center
- Tour is not ADA accessible.
- You must sign a waiver.
Location: Maui Gold Pineapple Fields and Facility Tour
Address: 883 Haliimaile Rd, Makawao, HI 96768
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/RFmXEH1pq9jPQATm7
Park and Check-in!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.