Truly an unforgettable Maui experience. The entire excursion is packed with hiking, swimming, and sightseeing. The day’s premier stop is the National Park at Oheo Gulch, where you’ll encounter a dramatic 400ft waterfall, incredible bamboo forest, and lush jungle. You’ll have an epic day with a multitude of postcard moments, on both the rugged coastal exterior of the island and in the thriving interior of the rainforest.
Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park. This area is sometimes referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it’s so much more — a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls. See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet. Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rainforest. Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui. Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- Availability: Daily except Thursdays
- Tour Times: 7:00am
- Duration: 11 Hours (hotel transfers add time to the tour)
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours
- Running shoes or sports sandals (like Tevas, Chacos or Keens).
- Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours
- Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day
- Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional)
- Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, but essential on the Haleakala Crater trip
- Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture
- You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along
Restrictions and Requirements:
- 4 persons minimum to book – please call for bookings of 1-3 people
- $150 tip for groups of 7 or more
- Minimum age is 8
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- You will be required to sign a waiver on the day of the hike. Click here if you want to read our Participation Agreement.
Location: Kahului Park and Ride
- Complimentary hotel transfers included on availability basis only. Please inquire at booking.
- For drive-outs, please meet us at the Park and Ride in Kahului, located at the intersection of Highway 311 & Highway 380 in Kahului (a couple of miles from the airport). For a link to Google Maps, click here.
Additional Location Details:
- The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
- GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380.
- Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west