- Availability: Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour Time: 6:15 PM, 7:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour
Experience the unique thrill of the Galactic Nightmare Zipline Tour!
Embark on an otherworldly adventure like never before with the Galactic Nightmare Zipline. Prepare to step into the unknown and experience a heart-pounding journey through a night of extraterrestrial terror. This hair-raising tour takes thrill-seekers on a spine-chilling zip line experience that combines the excitement of a traditional zip line with the eerie atmosphere of an alien invasion.
While this Zip Tour is designed to provide a spine-tingling experience, safety is of the utmost importance. Participants are provided with expert guides, state-of-the-art safety equipment, and thorough instructions to ensure a secure and thrilling adventure. The tour is suitable for a range of participants ages 6 and up.
Get ready to put your courage to the test, and dive into a world that promises an unforgettable night of terror, thrills, and alien encounters that will leave you questioning the boundaries of the unknown.
Then, gather around the safety of our campfire and relive your adventure over some tasty S’mores!
- 3 ziplines
- Bug spray
- Closed Toed Shoes are a must
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 40 lbs – 250 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour.
Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum Age: 6 years old. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, who is not required to participate.
- Those over 6 years old and under 50 lbs. will go tandem with guide. They cannot tandem with a parent or another adult. For safety reasons they have to go with our certified guides.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
- Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.
- Face masks, gaiters, scarves, or any mask that covers both your nose and mouth are required on this tour due to dust and dirt. You can buy one on-site before the tour begins or you can bring your own.
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts, and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- Non-participants may attend for free as long as they sign a waiver.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- All participants on tour are required to hike short distances, ascend and descend stairs, need to be of average mobility and strength, and be in reasonably good health. We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- Ziplining is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions and sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Address: 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
Parking & Check-In:
Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued. The drive from Waikiki ranges from 45 – 90 minutes. Please check traffic conditions well in advance to ensure you are on time for your adventure.
- Optional Add‐ons available at the Park (Not Included): GoPro rentals, Nightmare Jungle Trail, S’mores, Glow stick/item bundles