UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Tour Time: 1:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Cruise the West Maui Coastline to a fabulous snorkel site where you swim & snorkel for over one hour with tropical fish over a colorful coral reef and maybe even see green sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, and moray eels. In transit, you may encounter Spinner & Bottlenose Dolphins. We supply quality snorkel equipment and swim noodles and serve tropical snacks and juices, sodas, and bottled water throughout the trip.
Snorkel site options going north include Cliff House, Kapalua Bay, and Honolua Bay Marine Preserve. Heading south the main destination is Olowalu Reef and then returning to Lahaina Town and possibly Mala Sunken Wharf is known for its turtle town. Our experienced captain selects the best site depending on that day’s sea and wind conditions (Captain’s Choice).
The 50-ft “Explorer Super Raft” (the largest in Hawaii) is fast and comfortable with the “Cadillac Ride” of a stable deep V-hull craft and has plenty of padded seats and a large bimini top for lots of shade. Our custom-designed vessel even has an onboard marine head/restroom, large swim step, two wide loading ladders, and a freshwater rinse shower.
- Our Explorer Super Raft provides a stable and comfortable CADILLAC RIDE with more snorkel time and less travel time.
- The Explorer Super Raft has plenty of padded seating & shaded areas and even an on-board marine/head restroom
- Wetsuits are available pre-boarding for an additional charge.
- An afternoon of snorkeling and rafting at a great snorkeling site with just a few fellow passengers.
- Complimentary beverages include sodas, juices & water.
- Bring a towel, Sunscreen (non-spray), and your Camera
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
- No children under 5 years old.
- All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
- Not recommended for pregnant persons or those having recent back/neck surgeries, or major injuries/issues.
- Be aware there is No Smoking permitted onboard the boat, or at the dock per State law.
- Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
- Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11
Address: 675 Wharf St Slip #11, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XEdemUD6kQ6fLKQA6
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
Parking: Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking. There are several free and paid parking lots throughout Lahaina Town.
- Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request.
- Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.