Our accessible Beautiful Hawaii Tour is must do photography activity on Hawaii’s Windward coast! Perfect for anyone who prefers a later start to the day, shorter walks, as well as lovers of nature. A 5.5-hour circuit takes you on a journey to bask in the glory of natural attractions, historical sights, and photo-worthy attractions offered by “the gathering place,” our home and island, Oahu!
Start the tour with the panoramic views of the Waikiki and Honolulu Skyline at the lesser known Tantalus Lookout. Next, a dose of history meets you at the Pali Lookout, where King Kamehameha united Oahu under his rule during an epic battle.
Then, come face to face with the Ko’olau mountains. Followed by the white sands of Waimanalo. Local food fills the belly before you’re left breathless from the views of Makapu’u Beach Lookout and Hanauma Bay.
Bring your camera and snap everlasting photos as you create new memories of a lifetime!
- Tantalus Lookout
- Pali Lookout
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Waimanalo Bay (weekdays only)
- Ono Steaks & Shrimp Truck (lunch stop) *
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Koko Crater Botanical Garden (weekends only)
- Sandy’s Beach & Blow Hole Lookout
- Lana’i Lookout
- Hanauma Bay
(*) Lunch and refreshment stop items not included
- Free hotel pickup and drop off in Waikiki
- Free admission to Pali Lookout
- Free Tripod
- Free Wi-Fi
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.