UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily (seasonal)
- Tour Times: 1:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours (hotel transfers add time to the tour)
This is the perfect choice if you want a short, easy walk to two waterfalls in our gorgeous Maui rainforest valley. There’s plenty of time to swim and jump from waterfall ledges into deep freshwater pools and learn about the island along the way. Fun, easy, and great for families, or if you are limited on time.
Swim (optional) in pools under two waterfalls—10 and 20 feet high. Practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges. Learn about the island and its rainforests from our knowledgeable guides. Easy one-mile round-trip hike. Great for families, and multi-generational groups. Private trails in a popular valley situated along the Hana Highway. Snacks included.
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours
- Running shoes or sports sandals (like Tevas, Chacos or Keens).
- Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours
- Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day
- Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional)
- Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture
- You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along.
- Minimum number of passengers per trip is 4 and maximum is 12.
- $180 tip for groups of 10 or more. Groups of 10 or more are considered private.
- Minimum age is 4.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- You will be required to sign a waiver on the day of the hike. Click here if you want to read our Participation Agreement.
Location: For drive-outs, please meet us at the Park and Ride in Kahului.The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
Address: intersection of Highway 311 & Highway 380 in Kahului (a couple of miles from the airport). GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380. Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/NRCPDersgMSy8gFg7
Transportation is available for additional cost. Please select during checkout.