THE EXPERIENCE – MANY UNIQUE ADVENTURES. ONE TROPICAL FARM TOUR.
Keana Farms, Oahu’s first zipline tour, consists of 8 world-class dual zip-lines with one over HALF A MILE, 4 unique sky bridges, elevated boardwalks, a fun ATV adventure to the top, as well as two rappel lines and an ascension line making this the ultimate Hawaiian experience. Starting high in the mountains, you’ll have a bird’s eye view of a working commercial farm that produces over 1 million pounds of produce each year. By safely zipping over the farm, you’ll be able to explore a commercial operation without the dangers of direct interaction. Tour lasts approximately 3 hours.
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy-Moderate
- 8 World-class, dual zip lines, 1 over HALF A MILE!
- 4 UNIQUE SKY BRIDGES AND BOARDWALKS
- ATV ADVENTURE: 2 mile ride
- ADDED SURPRISE ADVENTURES: 2
- LEARN ABOUT: Hawaiian history and culture
- EXPLORE: a working tropical farm operation
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: Available 8:00 AM to 2:20 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Dress appropriately for weather. Comfortable clothes are recommended. Rain in Hawaii can come and go very quickly so we recommend wearing clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Bring cameras, GoPro’s, and phones at your own risk. We highly recommend having straps or secure pockets. If you’d rather leave them behind and not have the hassle, we take photos along the way of every tour which are available for purchase after your tour.
- Glasses and sunglasses can be worn. If you plan on taking them off we recommend having a strap.
- Necessary medication such as inhalers, nitroglycerin pills, or epi-pens.
- Bring something to pull back long hair.
- Everyone must be at least 7 years old and weigh under 270 lbs (123 kg). If you are under 80 lb. and at least 7 years old, you can still participate but you may be required to ride tandem with a guide or another lightweight sibling. Please inform us of any lighter participants in your party upon making the reservation so we can make arrangements.You must weigh under 270 lb. in order to participate. Anyone that weighs 250 lb. or more, we recommend being in good physical condition. We strongly discourage from participating anyone that has: recurring injuries, recent surgeries, or difficulty lifting your legs to your waist.
- Everyone must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Short shorts, dresses, skirts, swimsuits, and baggy clothes are not recommended.
- Everyone must sign a participant form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent and/or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone participating under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
- We recommend you be in moderately good health, able to stand on your feet for 3 hours, and comfortable walking half a mile on even terrain.
- You will NOT be required to “hand brake” or drag yourself over spans on cable. Our carefully designed course, innovative brake, and expert staff will take care of you from start to finish. You just have to worry about having a great time.
- There is no smoking on the tour
- We DO NOT allow the following individuals to participate: If you are pregnant.Those that suffer from medical conditions that require immediate attention. Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries. Those under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement. Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would not enable them to complete the mental and physical tasks that happen throughout the tour.
- DON’T BRING: Dangling jewelry including long necklaces and hoop earrings are not allowed.
- We do not allow unsecured items (phones, keys, water bottles, etc) that can fall out while ziplining. This is for the safety of those working or traveling under our zip lines and platforms.
- Backpacks or fanny packs are not recommended unless for medication. Water stations will be available to you throughout the tour.
- Leave valuable items at home. We provide small, complimentary lockers to hold your phone and car keys. Everything else must be left in the car.
Location: CLIMB Works Keana Farms
Address: 1 Enos Road, Kahuku, Oahu, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BmXoztTTB1yAixoB7
PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR TIME.
TRANSPORTATION from WAIKIKI (available for select tour times):
- Enjoy a scenic drive along Oahu’s windward coast up to the beautiful North Shore in 15-passenger, air-conditioned shuttle
- Transportation is only offered for select tours
- Pick-up is at select hotels in Waikiki (closest pick-up location and time will be confirmed after booking)
- Transportation can only be booked before 4:00 pm the day before your tour
- Possible wait time of a half-hour either 1) upon arrival or 2) upon pick-up at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- Drive takes 1:00 – 1:30 (depending on traffic); we recommend bringing snacks for the trip
For drive-outs, PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR TIME.