UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Wednesday
- Tour Time: 6:45 AM
- Duration: 9 hours 30 minutes
Experience all of Pearl Harbor on this comprehensive WWII Heroes Adventure Tour. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Bowfin Submarine. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island to board the Battleship Missouri and walk the historic desks and see the battle scars in the hangars and award-winning exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Dine on your own at your choice of venues or opt for an included lunch at the aviation museum.
- USS Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor and enjoy an included audio tour.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage of the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack.
- Lunch is available at a selection of venues is on your own.
- Round-Trip Transportation in Air-Conditioned Comfort.
- Admission to the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum, and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
- Do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin, and other monuments at the park.
- Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day, or Thanksgiving.
- Lunch is available at a selection of venues is on your own. If you prefer lunch included with your tour, select the “Gold” tour option with an identical itinerary but the meal and drink provided at the aviation museum.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick up Schedule:
- 7:00 AM – ALA MOANA HOTEL (HONOLULU, OAHU) (Mahukona St.)
- 7:00 AM – AQUA PALMS WAIKIKI (in front of IHOP)
- 7:00 AM – PRINCE WAIKIKI HOTEL (Entrance facing the boat harbor)
- 7:05 AM – HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 7:10 AM – HALE KOA HOTEL WAIKIKI (Front Entrance)
- 7:10 AM – HOTEL LACROIX (WAIKIKI GATEWAY) (Side Entrance Olohana St)
- 7:15 AM – SHERATON WAIKIKI HOTEL (Tour Bus Terminal (Aloha Landing))
- 7:15 AM – HOKULANI BY HILTON GRAND VACATIONS, Curbside on Lewers St. under the Hokulani sign by the bottom of the escalator.
- 7:20 AM – ROSS DRESS FOR LESS (Curbside at Seaside Ave)
- 7:20 AM – HILTON GARDEN INN WAIKIKI (Curbside on Walina St)
- 7:25 AM – OHANA WAIKIKI EAST (Curbside outside front entrance on Kaiulani Ave)
- 7:30 AM – HYATT REGENCY WAIKIKI (Koa Ave – curbside, under green awning)
- 7:40 AM – ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH (Curbside Paoakalani St)
- 7:45 AM – PEARL HARBOR HISTORIC SITES VISITOR CENTER (at the front before the checkpoint)