UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- January 16-February 28: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- March-Onward: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday (Closed Friday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 9:30 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Go on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to see wild dolphins at play along Oahu’s west side aboard the eco-friendly 149-passenger Dolphin Star, Oahu’s largest dolphin vessel. Capture amazing photos of Hawaii’s marine life and the beautiful Waianae mountain range. Custom built for wild dolphin watching in Hawaii, you’ll cruise in comfort with shaded cabins and open-air viewing areas. You may even spot honu (turtles), malolo (flying fish) and more!
Enjoy our top-rated eco tour for all ages! Learn about Hawaii’s beautiful marine animals from our certified Naturalist. Build your own premium hamburger freshly grilled onboard with your choice of gourmet fixings, plus snack on our homemade chocolate brownies. Then, explore an underwater paradise at one of Oahu’s best snorkeling spots on the west side. All snorkeling equipment, instruction, floatation devices are included. Go on an educational guided reef tour with our crew and see Hawaii’s marine life up close! Easy water entry, two restrooms and freshwater showers make this cruise ideal and safe for beginner snorkelers as well as advanced.
Dolphin Star Pledge: Swimming with dolphins is prohibited, but you will be thrilled to see them play in their natural habitat. We comply with all government guidelines for protection of marine mammals since our debut of Wild Dolphin Watch cruise in 2007.
- 3-hour cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star catamaran
- Freshly grilled premium hamburger BBQ buffet lunch
- Dolphin activities for all ages including crew of certified naturalists, narration and more
- Kids program: Interactive, education and fun with souvenir learning material
- All snorkeling equipment, instruction, floatation devices
- Wear comfortable attire with non-skid shoes.
- Please wear a swimsuit, bring a towel and sunscreen.
- A light sweater or jacket, sunglasses (polarized recommended) and binoculars are also recommended.
Location: Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Y4HvMELCcr3pJtZq6
GPS Users: Latitude 21.450236, Longitude -158.196883
Round-trip motorcoach transportation is offered from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Check-in: For Drive-Out Guests, check-in at the Dolphin Star, docked next to the weight station (there is a big yellow pole next to it).
- Alternative Entrée of Grilled Vegan Garden Burger is available with 48 hours notice.
- At check-in, credit card used at time of purchase with matching photo identification MUST be presented by the cardholder.
- A signed waiver form is required for snorkeling.
Freshly Grilled Onboard: Premium Hamburgers
Selection of Buns
- Freshly Baked Taro
- Kaiser Buns
With all the Gourmet Fixings
- Grilled Pineapple*
- Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomato*
- Purple Onion*
- Kula Lettuce*
Selection of Sauces
- Spicy BBQ
Trio of Potato Chips
- Maui Style
- Sweet Potato
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
Note: Special Vegan Selections are marked with *.
Grilled Vegan Garden Burger also available with 48 hours’ notice.
Additional beverages are available for purchase.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area is available at $24.00 per person. (prices subject to change by year)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to pick-up time.
Pick Up Schedule: (effective 1/1/2022 – 3/31/2022)
- 7:15 AM – Prince Waikiki (Main Entrance)
- 7:20 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (at Grand Islander Bus Depot – in house guests only)
- 7:30 AM – Ambassador (Namahana Street)
- 7:35 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 7:45 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue under green awning)
- 7:50 AM – Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (Front Entrance)
- 7:55 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone)