- Big Island Snorkeling Tours
- Big Island Swimming With Dolphins
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
- Swim With Dolphins
This is a true Hawaiian adventure! You can observe Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins in their natural habitat while they show off their jumps, flips, and spins out of the water. Those amazing mammals have very strong bonds with each other, and will care for those that are weaker or hurt. They love playing and socializing with people and other aquatic creatures.
What’s Included in The Tour:
- Snorkel, mask, fins, safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice, and water)
- Option to purchase underwater disposable camera is available on board
- Availability: Daily*
- Tour Times: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Swimsuit (Please put it on before departure), change of clothes
- Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses,
- Warm long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt
- Motion sickness medicine: It is most effective when taken in the morning, at least an hour before the tour. Here in the tropics, weather may change without notice. We operate on the open ocean and water conditions are not always perfect.
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women in an advanced pregnancy
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; maximum age allowed is 65 years old (unless approved by the supplier)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- 8:00 AM – Check-in at Honokohau Harbor. Fitting snorkel gear and safety briefing
- 8:30 AM – Depart Honokohau Harbor
- 3.0 hours – Cruise the Ocean off the Kona Coast for Wild Dolphin Watch & Reef Snorkel
- 11:30 AM /12:00 PM – Return to the Harbor
Location: Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
Address: 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/seYiEBzeSzvrDNKr8
Honokohau Harbor near Pavilion/Restrooms at 8:00 AM.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in and equipment fitting.
- Schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic and situation of dolphins.
- *Blackout dates during the Ironman Championship.