- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Oahu Whale Watching
- Whale Watching Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily (December – April)
- Tour Times: 1:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Every December through April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along see catch these beautiful mammals at their best on our exciting eco-friendly whale watching excursions. Whales are also likely to be seen, though are not guaranteed, on all of our daytime adventures including snorkeling trips.
If you don’t see whales on any of our “WHALE WATCH”-specific trips, come back again 1 more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is on a trip of equal or lesser value.)
Sailboat – Thurs./Fri./Sun.
Powerboat – Mon./Tues./Weds./Sat.
Location: Waianae Harbor
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/GmSbo2he54aHT5tr5
Round-trip transportation is offered from the Ko Olina area only*. Please see the Transportation tab for a list of pick-up locations and schedule. *Transportation will be discontinued effective 1/20/2022.
Check-in: At the sailing vessel “Ko Nau Lani” at Dock C.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Self-drive to Waianae for check-in. The drive from Waikiki is about 1-2 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
- Transportation is available from the Ko Olina resort area. See Transportation tab for details.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
FH: West Oahu Whale Watch
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to pick-up time.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 12:00 PM – Four Seasons Ko Olina
- 12:10 PM – Aulani, A Disney Resort (Front Entrance)
- 12:20 PM – Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club (Kona Tower shuttle pick up area)
Please Note: Transportation is only available from the Ko Olina resort area.*
Guests who are coming from the Waikiki area, please plan ahead for 1-2 hours drive time, depending on traffic conditions.
*Transportation will be discontinued effective 1/20/2022.