You and your family will enjoy yourselves in comfort and safety aboard our brand new boat the Maheli Heli as we travel up the grand Kona coast and seek to spend some precious time with the most amazing mammals on the planet, the Humpback whales of Kona. These extraordinary mammals migrate seasonally in the grand waters off of the Big Island of Hawaii. Do not miss the opportunity to view these majestic creatures as they pass thru our waters on their journey north.
- Juice drinks
- Special audio equipment to hear the whales communicate underwater!
- Availability: Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (January – April)
- Tour Time: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable soft sole shoes
- Bring Binoculars, Sunglasses, Camera and a Hat
Location: Manta Adventures Inc. at Honokohau Harbor
Address: 74-429 Kealakehe Parkway Slip G-2, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Parking: As you enter the main road of the harbor, please stay to the left (straight) and enter the first parking lot on the right. Please park in the available parking lot.
Check-in: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time for check-in.
Manta Adventures is the second slip from the right (Slip G-2) and in the far corner of the harbor. In most cases, you will see our large white van bearing our logo and information. In all cases, you will see our posted sign.
- We require minimum bookings for this tour. Manta Adventures reserves the right to cancel due to low customer count.
- When booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you may require. We want to accommodate to make your trip special and memorable.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but tips are greatly appreciated.