Wet’n’Wild Hawaii is Oahu’s top 10 most visited family attraction on the island and recently voted Best of Honolulu Magazine’s “Best Family Attraction”.
Located in Kapolei, Oahu’s “Second City”, the park features more than 25 exhilarating attractions. Nestled on 29-acres in lush tropical landscaping and natural cliffs, you will find a different adventure in each corner ideal for families and thrill seekers alike. Adrenaline addicts can enjoy slides like Shaka – which plunges guests down a sheer 36- foot drop almost vertically into a u-shaped slide to experience a zero-gravity sensation; or Tornado, which catapults guests through a swirling 45-foot funnel into the eye of the storm and into calmer waters.
The park also features tamer attractions like Water World Playground, a multi-level children’s area that is full of dumping buckets, kid friendly slides and interactive water cannons; or Hawaiian Waters, a 400,000-gallon wave pool where you can bodyboard on machine generated waves similar to the waves on Waikiki Beach.
Things to bring to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii
- Sunscreen, Towels, Footwear, Money (food, beverages, rental items)
- Photo ID (credit card purchases, liquor purchases)
Things not to bring to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii
- Flotation devices, food, beverages, drugs, weapons, and glassware.
- Bag checks performed daily at the entrance.
Tips for a great day!
- Always have a designated meeting area for those in your party if you become separated
- Remember to apply sunscreen regularly. Hawaiian rays are deceptively intense due to the cool ocean climate. Protective clothing, such as hats, t-shirts, and rash guards, are all helpful in preventing sunburn.
- Do not bring valuables if possible. If you must, keep all valuables in a secure area. Please do not leave valuables in your car or in bags unless they are kept out of sight.
- Ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day. Water and other beverages are available for purchase throughout the park.
- Single Day Admission with use of all water rides and attractions excluding Da’Flowrider
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki and Ko Olina area.
Any changes or rescheduling within 24 hours of booking date is subject to a $15 rescheduling fee.
Pick Up Times:
- Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street Bus Area): 8:45am
- Hawaii Prince Hotel (Holomoana Street Bus Area): 8:50am
- Ilikai Waikiki (near flag pole) 8:55am
- Hokulani Waikiki by HGVC (lewers street valet area) 9:00am
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel (Aloha Landing): 9:05am
- Ambassador Hotel (Namahana Street): 9:15am
- Moana Surfrider Resort (Kalakaua Avenue): 9:20am
- Hyatt Regency Resort (Koa Avenue Bus Area): 9:25am
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort (Paokalani Avenue Bus Area): 9:35am
- Ihilani Hotel and Resort (Front Entrance): 10:20am
- Marriott Ko’Olina Beach Club (Kona Tower Valet Area): 10:25am
The following rules are set forth for the purpose of protecting our guests. Any violations of following rules interferes with the family oriented environment and may result to serious injury to you and others.
Failure to comply with these rules will subject to the offender(s) to removal from the park premises without refund at the discretion of the park personnel
- No running (walk with caution when surface is wet)
- No outside food or drink (except for unopened, sealed bottled water) may be brought/consumed in the park. All bags are subject to search. Refusal to bag search may result to non-admittance to the park. No coolers allowed. Exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs.
- You may re-enter the park by having your hands stamped as you exit. For your safety, barbecues and alcohol are not permitted in the parking area and park premises.
- Wet’n’Wild Hawaii supports women’s rights when it comes to breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is allowed in any areas of the park and we offer convenience area if a guest does not want to breastfeed while in the park. For safety reasons breastfeeding is not allowed on any of the water rides or attractions.
- No glass containers allowed
- No personal flotation devices, boogie board or surfboards may be brought into the park
- Cameras and video equipments which include GoPros and Selfie Sticks are not permissible on any of our water flume rides (Volcano Express, O-Hana Highway, Tornado, Big Kahuna, Waianae Coasters, Waimea Whirl, Shaka, Surf Slider, and Flowrider). Water World and Keiki pools are allowed however not on any of the slides. These equipments are allowed at Hawaiian Waters Wavepool and Kapolei Kooler however guest is required to hold on to the tube handles at all times. Wet’n’Wild Hawaii will not be responsible for damages incurred while using these equipment in and out of the water.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the park with the exception of the designated smoking area
- No pets allowed with the exception of a service animal. Service animals are not permitted in the water
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions
- No diving allowed at all pools
- Due to Virginia Graeme Baker Act, some pool grates have a raised profile off the floors as mandated by the law, which may pose a tripping hazard in shallow pools
- All clothing must be appropriate for use at a family water amusement facility
- No thong or Brazilian cut swimwear and no visible undergarments
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc
- No loitering, unruly behavior, profanity and line cutting allowed
- Holding a place in line is not permitted. If you leave the line for any reason, you will lose your position and will need to start at the end
- No alcohol or illegal drugs may be brought onto the park property
- Public intoxication, unlawful drug use, vandalism or any other violation of City, County, State, Federal or Park Rules will result in ejection from park without refund and possible criminal prosecution
- Know your own physical ability. Evaluate each slide in relation to your ability and determine if you should safely participate
- Some attractions may be on a rotation basis and/or may be closed at any time, without notice at the discretion of park management
- There are height restrictions on some of the attractions. Please see “Ride & Attractions” for details
- Some rides may be turbulent and thrilling and should not be ridden if you are pregnant, have heart conditions or respiratory problems, have neck or back problems, have physical limitations, impairments, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Some rides can be a strenuous activity requiring a high degree of physical control
- Minors (under 12) must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. The parent/guardian is solely responsible for supervision of their minors. The park does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minor
- It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to watch your child(ren). Your child(ren) should be in arms length from you and in constant visible sight
- Guest must obey all signs, instructions and park staff while participating on the rides using this facility
- You, your family, any of your guests have assumed a certain level of liability and responsible for your safety. As with all sports activities there is an element of risk while participating in park rides and activities
- By entering the park, you give Wet’n’Wild Hawaii permission to photograph or video tape you, your family and your guests. Wet’n’Wild Hawaii may use the resulting photograph or video tape for any purpose and without compensation to you
- Scalping or reselling of tickets on park premises is strictly prohibited
- Wet’n’Wild Hawaii shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles, accessories, or the contents thereof caused by fire, theft, collision, water or other causes
- Admission to the park allows you to use park during regular park hours which may be subject to change without prior notice to you