UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 10:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Nobody knows the waters of Maui better than our crew. Let us be your hosts as we explore and snorkel the incredible West Maui coast on Paragon. What’s our destination? Some of our favorites are Olowalu, Honolua, or Mokule’ia Bay, but we leave it up to our Captain to decide where the absolute best conditions are for the day.
We depart Lahaina and head for our snorkel spot, usually about an hour away by boat. We’ll pass out gear and spend some time snorkeling, viewing some of Maui’s most amazing underwater sea life. Lunch on board is provided, as well as all refreshments including local beer wine, and mai tais. Tradewinds usually pick up in the afternoon, just in time for an exhilarating sail back to the harbor.
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Breakfast & deli-style lunch
- Beverages including champagne, mai tais, & locally brewed beer
- Complimentary reef-safe sunscreen
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
Location: Lahaina Harbor
Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FBd3hSfgm5Mo9aRt8
Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure.
- This trip is limited to 40 passengers
• Light Continental breakfast of tropical fruit & banana bread
• Deli-style lunch accompanied with chips
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
– Locally roasted coffee
– Bottled juices
– Filtered water
– Select cocktails
– Beer on tap