Our 3 hour Signature “Sunset” tour takes in the natural highlights of Waikiki during the most magical time of day! The tour highlights Waikiki’s relaxed tropical vibe and fun festive night side. Perfect for couples and newlyweds, the route adds the ambiance of the sunset’s golden hour. The tour ends along the water at small local beachfront cafe that has live music every evening.
Hover up the scenic cliffs of Diamond Head with spectacular views of neighbor islands, Koko Head Crater, and sometimes whales in the winter months. Hear ancient chants and feel the mana at former Hawaiian sacrificial temple locations. Explore historic Kapiolani park, originally a horse racetrack created by King Kalakaua in the 1800’s. Discover the Gold Coast’s multi-million dollar mansions, penthouses, and charming historic cottages. Ride through off the path residential neighborhoods to a hidden quiet beach. Take in the sunset along the water and hover along the oceanfront Queens Beach Promenade. See the Neoclassical War Memorial and Natatorium, ride through massive century old banyan trees and more!
- All-terrain self balancing electric hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Wireless one ear audio system to connect to guide and music during tour.
- Helmet use. Please contact us in advance for extra large or small requirements.
- Coconut water (of course!).
- Some small island food samples.
- Some souvenir digital photos of tour.
- Availability: Tuesday Thursday and Friday
- Tour Times:
- Summer (Feb through Sept)
- Tues, Thurs, Fri – 5:00 PM
- Winter (Oct through Jan)
- Tues, Thurs, Fri – 4:00 PM
- Summer (Feb through Sept)
- Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you’ll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle)
- Pack light. Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you’ll need to carry anything you bring that won’t fit in pouch.
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Must weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
Location: Kapiolani Park (near the front of the Honolulu Zoo)
Address: 151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/m6HzHDMzB4vDUMVk9
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time
- Light tropical showers are common on the island, and we will not cancel because of them. Only in extreme weather do we cancel our tours.