Relax aboard Oahu’s largest island catamaran on this best value Sunset BBQ & Cocktail Cruise that conveniently departs from Waikiki! Savor a tasty Mai Tai and BBQ dinner freshly grilled onboard with breathtaking ocean views of the sunset and the city skyline.
Your tasty dinner features an entrée of Tenderloin of Beef & Teriyaki Chicken, Waipoli Baby Romaine with Grape Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry and Caesar Dressing, Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables, Maui Gold Sweet Pineapple with Coconut Flakes, Poi Roll with Butter and the Chef’s Dessert of the Day.
Alternative Entrée of Chicken and Grilled Vegan Garden Burger also available with 48-hour notice. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
You’ll cruise in the comfort of the open-air, 2-deck Dolphin Star catamaran, featuring covered seating, restrooms, and panoramic walk-around decks.
Join us for a memorable time. Our crew is ready to welcome you with Aloha!
- Availability: April-Onward: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Wear comfortable attire with non-skid shoes, and don’t forget your camera!
- Light sweater or jacket
- Polarized sunglasses
- Hawaii State Liquor Law: Alcoholic beverages can only be served to guests 21 years and older. A photo I.D. is required.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed on board.
Location: Departs from Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (on the west side of the Prince Waikiki Hotel)
Address: Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/222ZAe43Fs2QZAN18
GPS Users: Latitude 21.286957, Longitude -157.840957
Parking: Parking is limited, please arrive early. Parking is available at nearby parking garages and metered parking at the Harbor. Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by the Dolphin Star and subject to change without notice.
- Marina Parking Garage
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor Diamond Head Lot
- Ala Moana Blvd. Garage
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star at the Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (on the west side of the Prince Waikiki Hotel).
Look for the Orange flag and the white boat with the Dolphin Star logo, it should be on the right-hand side in front of the Prince Waikiki Hotel.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
- Route: Along the Waikiki coastline. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset is not guaranteed.
BBQ Dinner freshly grilled onboard.
Deluxe Dry Snacks, Entrée of Tenderloin of Beef & Teriyaki Chicken Waipoli Baby Romaine with Grape
Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry and Caesar Dressing, Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables, Maui Gold Sweet Pineapple with Coconut Flakes, Poi Roll with Butter, Dessert of the Day.
Chicken and Grilled Vegan Garden Burger available with 48 hours notice.
1 Welcome Mai Tai. Additional beverages available onboard for purchase.