Hawaiian Parasail utilizes the harness method, for a soft, dry take off and landing directly from the boat. Each flight, (Tandem), is a 500′ maximum altitude flight and air time varies depending on the line length. Customers have the option of a water touch or a completely dry flight.
This Hawaiian Parasail experience is a fantastic option for those wishing to fly! You will be able to utilize a harness method that entails a dry takeoff and landing directly from the boat, and have the option of a tea bag dip in the water or a completely dry flight, whichever suits your fancy. A maximum of 12-15 people are allowed on each trip and those who are not interested in parasailing can book as a Non-Flying Observer. A great way to enjoy the beauty of this tropical paradise from the sea and the air, experience an unforgettable parasail thrill ride and fly high on this exciting adventure!
- Length of tour: Approximately 1 hour boat ride
- Capacity of each tour: Passengers of 12-15 per boat, with a maximum of 10 parasailers plus 2-5 observers
- Transportation: Complimentary pick-up and return to all hotels in Waikiki. We have 15 passenger vans. Hotel pick-ups are scheduled every hour on the hour, commencing at 8:00 am through 5:00 pm
For drive-outs, we are located at 1651 Ala Moana Blvd. Slip 600B.
Please be aware that you should arrive 30 minutes before the start of your tour and that there are no refunds if you miss the boat.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Maximum weight restriction is 350 lbs. Weight restrictions may change throughout the day based on weather conditions.
- Triple, Tandem or Solo flights depend on weight and wind ratio for the captain to decide.
- If you have back/neck/joint/muscular conditions, recent injury or surgery, pregnant, we discourage you from joining in this activity.
- This is an extreme sport, handicapped, obese and elderly must be able to walk without assistance to be able to participate. Dock is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart condition or stroke conditions.
- Juveniles of 15 years or under must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to participate in this activity.
- Must be at least 5 yrs. old to participate in activity or to ride in the boat.
- Must sign a liability waiver to participate.
- Beach attire and sunscreen is advised.