UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily (April- November)
- Tour Times: 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
A scenic sail, great for photos and sightseeing, from the hip Kewalo-Kakaako district, down Ala Moana Beach shoreline, world-famous Waikiki, and toward Diamond Head. Turtles and other marine life often can be seen from the onboard.
- Bar snacks, unlimited non-alcohol drinks, 2 free bar drinks. (must be 21+ years to consume alcoholic beverages)
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor
Address: 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HBqT1FvSdfYPpdkP7
Some GPS units locate better using “1079 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814”.
For Google Maps directions: https://goo.gl/maps/hNjopuUfxwFhj6Zp6.
Parking: Convenient self-parking is available at the harbor and nearby beach park. (one dollar per hour)
Check-in: Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time and check-in at the vessel “HONU LANI” along the front row of slips at the “HAWAII NAUTICAL” yellow sign at Slip F28.
Round-trip transportation is offered from the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
FH: Panorama Sail
Round-trip transportation from the Waikiki area is available at $16.50 per person. (prices subject to change by year)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to pick-up time and allow up to 5-minutes of flexibility in actual departure time due to traffic conditions, construction, and location issues. A short walk may be required.
Pick Up Schedule:
- 1:45 PM – Twin Fin formerly Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Side)
- 1:50 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave)
- 1:55 PM – Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave)
- 2:00 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
- 2:05 PM – La Croix (Olohana St.)
- 2:10 PM – Hale Koa Hotel (Front Entrance)
- 2:15 PM – Grand Islander Bus Depot (HHV)
- 2:20 PM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
Arrive at Kewalo Basin by 2:40 AM and Pickup by 4:45 PM Kewalo Basin, return to Waikiki, drop off same as pickup.
Please Note: We do not offer pick-up from Ko Olina hotels for Waikiki cruises. If you are staying in Ko Olina, please refer to Self Drive Instructions in your confirmation email.