Get a taste of effortless exploration on a Standard 1 hour “Intro” to Hoverboarding tour! Learn how to ride then take in a few of Waikiki’s scenic highlights with your guide.
Time permitting we’ll zip through scenic Kapiolani park, created by the last king of Hawaii in the 1800’s. Take in a few charming historic cottages on the Gold Coast. Ride through a 100 foot tall coconut palm tree grove and enjoy amazing views of Waikiki along the beach boardwalk of Queens beach!
- All-terrain self balancing electric hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Helmet use. Please contact us in advance for extra large or small requirements.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Sunday
- Tour Times:
- Mon & Wed – 1:00 PM
- Sunday – 11:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you’ll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Pack light. Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you’ll need to carry anything you bring that won’t fit in pouch.
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Requires minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Must weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
Location: Kapiolani Park (near the front of the Honolulu Zoo)
Address: 151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/m6HzHDMzB4vDUMVk9
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time
- Light tropical showers are common on the island, and we will not cancel because of them. Only in extreme weather do we cancel our tours.