See the biggest tourist destinations on Oahu. Round trip transportation and expert narration included on all of our tours. Leave the driving to us as you travel in comfort on our guided motor coach that will take you to Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl National Cemetery, and historic Downtown Honolulu!
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and visitor center!
- Admission to the USS Battleship Missouri is included (Admission Fee Included)
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
- Roundtrip Waikiki Beach hotel transportation included.
Our Pearl Harbor tour offers all of this and will leave you with an overwhelming sense of history and memories you can share for a lifetime.
Your Pearl Harbor Tour starts at the visitor center, where you will watch an excellent film about the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. Browse through the informative displays and learn more about that day that changed the course of American history. Food areas and snack vendors are available so you will be able to grab a bite to eat.
USS Arizona Memorial
Travel aboard a US Navy Launch for the quick ride across the harbor to the Arizona Memorial, which is built over the sunken remains of the ship itself. You can browse the names of the Sailors and Marines who gave the ultimate sacrifice that day and pay your respects to all of the fallen heroes. This beautiful memorial honors those who perished that day and overwhelms you with a sense of loss and then lets the serenity of the ocean soothe you as the beauty is taken in.
USS Missouri Tour
The next destination is a one hour guided tour of the battleship known as the “Mighty Mo“. The last battleship built by the US Navy, as well as the site of the Japanese surrender of WWII. Walk the decks and admire the massive size of this historic ship, and stand on the spot of the signing of the treaty that ended World War II.
This informative and historic tour will allow you to spend approximately 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor.
Honolulu City Tour and Punchbowl National Cemetery
Continuing on your tour, you will experience a fact-filled expertly narrated drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery. Enjoy the expertly maintained grounds and see the Court of the Missing which includes the names of every American missing in WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War. See the beautiful chapel and the mosaic map of the Pacific theater of operations during WWII.
As you continue your tour through historic downtown Honolulu view the 18 ft tall Statue of King Kamehameha located right across the street from the ‘Iolani Palace. Kawaiahao Church, the church of the monarchs, the first Christian church in Hawaii is also one of the attractions as well as the Mission Houses Museum. Also included is the State Library and Archives as well as Honolulu Hale (City Hall), enjoy these sites as your driver recounts the rich history of these Hawaiian Landmarks.
Pearl Harbor & More
Explore more of Oahu and Pearl Harbor with a trip around the entire island! See key sites at Pearl Harbor and more around the amazing island of Oahu with our Pearl Harbor + Circle Island Tour!
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Time: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours
- You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable.
- You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.