Do both Electric Mountain Bike Adventure and Kualoa Kayak Adventure in one day and a free buffet lunch!
The new Mountain e-Bike tour is an eco-friendly way to explore Kualoa, offering a more “down-to-earth” and sustainable experience. With the specialized Yamaha engines that assist you while going up hill (if you want the help), you will have a unique experience that allows you to get close to nature and explore the sights, sounds and smells of the Hawaiian forests!
The new Kayak Adventure will take you downwind all the way from the front of Kualoa out to get close to Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat), go over a turtle reef where you may see turtles feeding, over to our own mini-sandbar where you can get out and walk around. Next paddle in to Secret Island for a selfie on our insta-famous fishpond dock, and finally over to the beach fronting our amazing taro farm. On the guided tour you’ll learn about the legends and lore of our ancient ahupua’a (land district)!
Mountain e-Bike Includes:
- Mountain bike with front-suspension
- Professional tour guide
- Saddle bag storage pack
- Safety helmet
- Use of rain gear (optional)
Kayak Adventure Includes:
- Life jackets
- Waterproof dry-bag
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Bring a change of clothes, sunscreen and a towel.
- We advise that you only bring what you will need during your adventure with us. A camera or smartphone is ideal to capture images of your day out with us. If not waterproof, it is a good idea to at least have a plastic trash bag from hotel room to protect your camera in case of rain.
- Closed Toe Shoes required
- Height Restriction: Min Height – 4’ 6” feet (1.37 meters), Max Height 6’ 5” (2 meters)
- Weight Restriction: Min 85 pounds (38 kg), Max 250 lbs (114 kg)
- Min Age Restriction: 10 years old. Ages 10-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No packing allowed on bikes – one person per bike
- Must know how to ride a bike*
- All participants must be able to swim.
*Note: For your safety and well-being of others, all riders must know how to ride a bike to participate in our bike tours. We conduct a safety briefing and test ride before each tour. If you are unable to demonstrate ability to safely ride, you will be asked to ride in an alternate vehicle or stay back and wait until tour is finished. No refund will be offered.
Location: Kualoa Ranch
Address: 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5yiH3KWo4nbC8TEd9
- No glass bottles allowed at Secret Island
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Self driving guests MUST check in at ticket office 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- CLOSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S DAY
***Please note: Due to high demand, this tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***
MORNING TRANSPORTATION DEPARTURE TIMES & PICKUP LOCATIONS:
7:00 AM – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Service Desk)
7:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue)
7:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)
7:00 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village TAPA TOWER (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)
7:15 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (pickup at Aloha Bus Landing)
7:15 AM – Hawai’i Prince Hotel (pickup at Marina Entrance)