Circle Island Tour Reveals Oahu at its Most Spectacular!
By embarking on our Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour, you’ll spend the day with an E Noa guide. This person’s knowledge and love of Oahu will leave you wishing you had time for more adventures! We include all admission fees in our tour. And we’ll make sure you get lunch!
Day Begins with USS Arizona Memorial Visit
We’ll start at sunrise by heading out to relive a striking historical event at the World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument and USS Arizona Memorial. In this quietly moving place, you’ll experience the tragedy and heroism associated with the surprise attack by Imperial Japan that propelled America into World War II.
On to North Shore for Dole Plantation, Famous Surfing Beaches
Lunch stop at Pounders Restaurant; meal included. Guests will choose a meal and drink from a special farm-to-table lunch menu.
After passing through the center of Oahu and alongside Wheeler Airfield, one of the first targets of the Japanese aerial attack, we’ll head toward the North Shore. The famous Dole Plantation provides a refreshing stop. Feed koi in the fishpond and enjoy a sweet frozen pineapple DoleWhip®.
Catch the laid-back local rhythm of the North Shore as you pass through the small towns with just the right mix of surfing culture and country island-style. Sunset Beach. Banzai Pipeline. Waimea Bay. The shoreline’s famous names come to life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
Time to stretch your legs and discover where old Laie came to life! The Hukilau Marketplace is a vintage throwback to Hawaii of the 1950s where nostalgic foods, handmade goods and friendly locals give you a taste of the North Shore’s “good old days.” You’ll experience a complimentary lunch and get a taste of island delights.
View Oahu from Stunning Pali Lookout
Turning towards the majestic power of the island’s lush and rugged mountain range, you rise up to the final battlefield where King Kamehameha fought to unify the Hawaiian Islands. Standing high on the windswept Nuʻuanu Pali cliffs, you can feel its wild and tragic history, an ancient parallel to the morning’s Pearl Harbor stories of bravery in the face of conflict.
Bodysurfing Beaches, Halona Blowhole, Hanuma Bay Lie Ahead
Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. Makapu’u. Sandy Beach. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island. Beware: taking on these dangerous waves isn’t as easy as it looks!
Seabirds soar above the island’s windswept coastline where ancient lava fields descend into the sea. Halona Blowhole, a natural underground lava tube, funnels plumes of ocean water into the sky in rhythm with the sea. Hanauma Bay hovers on the eastern tip of the island. This living coral reef provides a safe haven for fish and marine animals.
By early afternoon we’ll turn back towards Honolulu as we cruise around the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark.
Don’t forget your camera for photo opportunities galore. The young and young-at-heart will be entertained by island folklore and history shared by your E Noa tour guide throughout the day. It’s the complete island experience for the whole family.
Tour Stops & Highlights:
- STOP 1: World War II Valor In The Pacific Memorial
- STOP 2: USS Arizona Memorial*
- DRIVE-BY: Wheeler Airfield-Schofield Barracks
- STOP 3: Historic Dole Pineapple Plantation
- STOP 4: Hukilau Marketplace, Laie
- DRIVE-BY: North Shore Surfing Beaches
- STOP 5: Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley
- STOP 6: Halona Blowhole and Cove
- STOP 7: Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
- DRIVE-BY: Oahu’s Eastern Shoreline
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (No Sunday)
- Tour Times: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours 30 Minutes
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- *Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the navy may suspend the boat ride operations to the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL at any time. In such cases,there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy the USS Arizona Exhibits, Visitor’s Center and Park Monuments.
- Pick up is included from most Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 6:00-6:20 AM for Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- E Noa Baseyard (5:00am)
- Airport Honolulu Hotel (5:30am)
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel (5:30am)
- Ala Moana Hotel (5:45am)
- Prince Waikiki (5:45am)
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (5:45am)
- Kahala Hotel & Resort (5:45am)
- Pagoda Hotel – Rycroft Street (5:45am)
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal (5:45am)
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal (5:45am)
- Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki (5:50am)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (5:50am)
- Hale Koa Hotel (5:50am)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot) (5:50am)
- Royal Aloha Vacation Club (6:00am)
- 444 Nahua (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger (6:00am)
- T Galleria by DFS (6:00am)
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk (6:00am)
- Fairway Villa Resort (6:00am)
- Hotel LaCroix (6:00am)
- Halekulani (6:00am)
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – Niu Street (6:00am)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Walina Street (6:00am)
- Hilton Waikiki Beach – Liliuokalani Avenue (6:00am)
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (6:00am)
- Holiday Inn Express (6:00am)
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Ilima Hotel (6:00am)
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony (6:00am)
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower – Koa Avenue (across Waikiki Resort) (6:00am)
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head (6:00am)
- Luana Waikiki, an Aqua Boutique (6:00am)
- Ohana Waikiki Malia (6:00am)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Aqua Oasis – Lewers Street (6:00am)
- Ohana Waikiki East (6:00am)
- Aqua Ohia Waikiki – Corner of Nohonani Street (6:00am)
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (6:00am)
- Aqua Pacific Monarch Hotel – Uluniu Avenue (6:00am)
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (6:00am)
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (6:00am)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Royal Garden at Waikiki (6:00am)
- Royal Kuhio (6:00am)
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel (6:00am)
- Sheraton Waikiki – Aloha Landing (6:00am)
- Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (6:00am)
- The Breakers Hotel (6:00am)
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk (6:00am)
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan (6:00am)
- Waikiki Parc Hotel (6:00am)
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki – Nahua Street (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Sunset (6:00am)
- White Sands Hotel (6:00am)