Most of our adventurers want to do it all, and with the Ultimate Adventure package, you can! If you can’t decide between our other packages, why not go all in? Some of the most exciting new Oahu activities can be found at Coral Crater, and this is your chance to experience them all with us.
Enjoy all six of our ziplines, off-road in a side-by-side ATV, our king swing, freefall, and our state-of-the art Adventure Tower. This package will satisfy those who are thirsty for adventure and looking to spend their day participating in exciting new experiences. Our professionally-trained guides will accompany you throughout the day and make sure you’re having maximum fun and staying safe!
Since you’ll be participating in all of the activities we have to offer, there’s a pretty good chance of getting a little dirty, so come dressed for adventure! Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes so you can enjoy each element of this tour. Leave your favorite shirt at home!
- Full Zipline
- Adventure Tower
- Side-by-Side ATV
- King Swing
- Climbing Wall
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:45am, 10:00am
- Duration: 7-8 Hours
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 60 lbs – 220 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum age: 6 years old. Minimum age to drive ATV: 18 years old. Participants under 18 will either be a passenger on an ATV with a driver guide or ride an electric mountain bike.
- Minimum Height for Adventure Tower: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the course. Those shorter than 4’6″ (and at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course or hire one of our guides to help perform safety tasks. Adult participants can assist a maximum of 2 guests under 4’6″. Guides can be hired in the check-out process as an add-on option.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must not be pregnant.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Order of activities may vary.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Our physical address is 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707.
When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
Round Trip Transportation Included from Waikiki and Ko Olina Hotels