UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 5-6 Hours
Do it all with the Ultimate Adventure Package!
If you can’t decide between our other packages, why not go all in! In no particular order, you’ll enjoy all six of our Zip Lines, off road ATV, 50 foot free-fall, the tallest outdoor climbing wall in the state of Hawaii and our state of the art aerial challenge obstacle course. This package will satisfy those who are thirsty for adventure and looking to spend their day participating in new exciting experiences. Our professionally trained guides will accompany you throughout the day and make sure you’re having maximum fun!
Safety is our number one priority. You will always be accompanied by a guide on the ATV tours. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. The Freefall utilizes foolproof magnetic braking technology that slowly lowers you the rest of the way to the ground after a few seconds of pure gravity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Full Zipline
- Adventure Tower
- Aerial Challenge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Side-by-Side ATV
- Change of clothes
- Light cover-up
- Cash for gratuity
- Participants must weigh between 40 lbs – 250 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. may go tandem with guide). All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour.
Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Minimum Age: 6 years old. Must be 18 or older with a valid Driver’s License to drive the ATV. ANYONE UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PAID ADULT. Children under 18 or those without a driver’s license will ride as a passenger on ATV portion.
- Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the Adventure Tower course. Those who do not reach this height requirement (and are at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course (max 2 children per adult) or hire one of our guides to assist them through.
- Maximum height: 6’4″ for ATV’s. Those over this height will not be very cramped and uncomfortable in the buggies.
- You will be in a two-seater ATV which means you share the ATV with another person. If you both over 18 with a driver’s license you will both have the opportunity to drive half the tour. You will not have an ATV to yourself. This is not an option on this tour. If you want to have an ATV all to yourself you will need to sign up for the ATV tour a la carte.
- A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check-in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to purchase)
- Pants are required for the rope climb portion of the tour. Gloves are recommended. Skirts, belly shirts, and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) besides that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- All participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in adventure activities.
- This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Order of activities may vary. Tour duration’s are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- Maximum Group Size: 6 People
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Address: 91-1780 Midway Rd., Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: When using GPS, enter “Coral Crater Adventure Park” as your destination or “3845 Roosevelt Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707” as an alternative address as GPS does not accurately report our physical address.
Parking & Check-In:
Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- Please Note: due to annual safety inspections and certification our Freefall is not operating until further notice.
- You will be having short breaks in between all activities. If you would like to take a longer lunch or break you must let us know ahead of time. We do allow outside food and drinks. We also have food trucks on site.