DEPARTS: NORTH SHORE / DURATION: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
Explore the serenity and beauty of O‘ahu’s best from the air on Paradise Helicopter’s Valleys & Waterfall Explorer Tour. Discover aerial views of the 1000-foot Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), which has been closed to the public since 1999, and the dramatic ridgelines of the Ko‘olau Mountains, places completely inaccessible by car. In addition, your aerial expedition will take you above Kāne‘ohe Bay and the fabled North Shore surf breaks – must sees on any adventure!
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Famous North Shore surf breaks
- Pearl Harbor
DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
- Departure: Mid-Morning, Early Afternoon, Late Afternoon
- Paradise Helicopters Helipad at Turtle Bay Resort North Shore, O‘ahu
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
- Approx. 40 minutes total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes, including check-in
- Experience spectacular vistas at our exclusive landing zone for $100 more per person.
- Make it EXTREME and fly Doors Off for $50 more per person.
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR FOR BRIEFING