DEPARTS: NORTH SHORE / DURATION: 1 HOUR / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
See all of the breath-taking sights that Oahu’s North Shore has to offer on this 20-minute North Shore Adventure. Every winter, waves taller than four-story buildings roll through the Birthplace of Big Wave Surfing, swells that only the world’s best surfers dare to ride. You’ll get to fabulous aerial views of the whole coastline, including Kahana Bay, Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach, and Banzai Pipeline – each with its own well-earned reputation for monster surf. As bonus, you’ll even get a view of the beautiful Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls). At a 1000 feet, it offers incredible beauty, which has only been viewable by air since 1999.
- Oahu’s World Famous North Shore
- Banzai Pipeline
- Sunset Beach
- Sharks Cove
- Waimea Bay
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
- Departure: Mid-Morning
Paradise Helicopters Helipad at Turtle Bay Resort North Shore, O‘ahu
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
- Approx. 20 minutes total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Approx. 1 hour, including check-in
- Make it EXTREME and fly Doors Off for $50 more per person.
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR FOR BRIEFING