DEPARTS: NORTH SHORE / DURATION: 1 HOUR / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
See all of the breath-taking sights that Oahu’s North Shore has to offer on this 20-minute North Shore Adventure. Every winter, waves taller than four-story buildings roll through the Birthplace of Big Wave Surfing, swells that only the world’s best surfers dare to ride. You’ll get to fabulous aerial views of the whole coastline, including Kahana Bay, Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach, and Banzai Pipeline – each with its own well-earned reputation for monster surf. As bonus, you’ll even get a view of the beautiful Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls). At a 1000 feet, it offers incredible beauty, which has only been viewable by air since 1999.
- Make it EXTREME and fly Doors Off for $50 more per person.
- Oahu’s World Famous North Shore
- Banzai Pipeline
- Sunset Beach
- Sharks Cove
- Waimea Bay
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Approx. 20 minutes total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests between 265 lbs – 300 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $100 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests weighing over 300 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests. If a passenger is unable to fly due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Mid-Morning
- Duration: 1 hour, including check-in
Location: Paradise Helicopters Helipad, Turtle Bay Resort North Shore
Address: 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bqNgC2SCnUaVedAa8
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.