DEPARTS: NORTH SHORE / DURATION: 1.5 HOURS / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Magnum Experience will show you all of the island’s highlights. See stunning views of the fabled North Shore, Pearl Harbor, Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head), Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), and more! You will even fly the same thrilling route seen in the opening sequence of Magnum, P.I., which takes you offshore above the ocean as you cruise past iconic Waikīkī. Fly with Paradise and get your moustache on by taking a flight in the only exact replica of Magnum, P.I.’s Chopper!
- Experience spectacular vistas at our exclusive landing zone for $100 more per person.
- Make it EXTREME and fly Doors Off for $50 more per person.
- Precise MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter!
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikiki Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Low level flight off the shores of Waikīkī
- Approx. 1 hour total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests between 265 lbs – 300 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $100 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests weighing over 300 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests. If a passenger is unable to fly due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Mid-Morning, Mid-Afternoon
- Duration: 1.5 hours, including check-in
Location: Paradise Helicopters Helipad, Turtle Bay Resort North Shore
Address: 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bqNgC2SCnUaVedAa8
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.