Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Magnum Experience will show you all of the island’s highlights. See stunning views of the fabled North Shore, Pearl Harbor, Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head), Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), and more! You will even fly the same thrilling route seen in the opening sequence of Magnum, P.I., which takes you offshore above the ocean as you cruise past iconic Waikīkī. Fly with Paradise and get your moustache on by taking a flight in the only exact replica of Magnum, P.I.’s Chopper!
- Experience spectacular vistas at our exclusive landing zone for $100 more per person.
- Precise MD500 Magnum PI replica helicopter!
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikiki Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Low level flight off the shores of Waikīkī
- Approx. 1-hour total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- Door-Off – take great photos, our most popular add-on!
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Monday and Sunday)
- Tour Times: Morning, Afternoon
- Duration: 1 Hour*
*Total flight time typically varies from 55 – 60 minutes.
- Guests should not go SCUBA diving less than 24 hours before their flight departure time.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to sit next to an open door while aircraft is in flight.
- Each guest weighing 270 lbs. or more must purchase an extra seat for weight and balance purposes. The extra seat is discounted by 15% (before fuel surcharge). All guests who purchase an extra seat are guaranteed a window seat.
Weights for all guests are requested at the time of booking, and their accuracy is essential to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests. To ensure safety, we weigh all guests at check-in, and if we are unable to fly a guest due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth, and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Picture ID matching the credit card used for the purchase will be confirmed at check-in.
- We will not cancel a flight due to the weather unless it is unsafe to fly. Weather can change quickly so our pilots are checking weather continuously for safety and visibility concerns, and any decision to cancel due to weather is not made until right before a flight departs. We will fly if it is raining, but not if the visibility is poor.
- Cancellation Policy is 48 hours prior to your tour time.
- For Doors-Off Flights:
- Please bring a jacket as the cabin will be cool and very windy.
- If you wish to take photos during the flight, your camera or phone must have a strap and be secured to you.
- No hats or other loose accessories such as scarves are permitted on the flight.
- We will ask you to empty your pockets before your flight to remove anything that could potentially become airborne, including camera lenses or personal items.
- Closed-toe shoes required and may not have open backs
- Prescription glasses and sunglasses may be worn on doors-off flights as your 2-way communication headset will pin them securely to your head. If they are not worn, we will ask you to leave them behind.
- If you have longer hair, we recommend tying it back.
- No ipads or selfie sticks are allowed.
Location: Paradise Helicopters Helipad, Turtle Bay Resort North Shore
Address: 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bqNgC2SCnUaVedAa8
Parking: Self-Pay parking is available.
Check-in: Please arrive at our base at Turtle Bay Resort 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
Our Turtle Bay Resort base is located on Turtle Bay Resort property behind the main parking area, reachable by a short paved walking path.