The deluxe way to cruise in style aboard the STAR! A “champagne” toast starts your riveting Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise, followed by a sumptuous 5-Course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner and premium beverages. Enjoy unparalleled vistas of Waikiki and beyond Diamond Head from our four decks including the 60’ high observation deck, as well as continuous live entertainment, like no other, from welcome hula to live Jazz to new “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters and dancing! All aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu!
- Entertainment: Introducing our brand new “60 Years of Aloha” show debuting April 2017. Celebrating a young couple’s journey through time across the Pacific Ocean. With colorful and elaborate costumes by renowned local designer Kathe James, we feature the largest entertainment cast on island waters with impressive male hula and state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. Plus, a variety of live entertainment, like no other, starting with the STAR’s pier-side welcome hula, live Hawaiian and Jazz music during dinner and fun audience participation and dancing until disembarkation.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and Fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Friday Fireworks: Celebrate Aloha Fridays with Sunset and Fireworks aboard Star of Honolulu! Star of Honolulu will provide extended cruise for an additional $10.00 per person every Friday to enjoy fireworks. Fireworks display is subject to availability as we do not operate or control it.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30 PM (Disembark 7:45 PM; Fridays 8:30 PM)
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- 5-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks on Fridays) On Fridays, there is an additional charge as we stay out an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show. Please select “Friday Fireworks” option to book.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Menu & Beverages
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.