UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours
Visit the Dole Pineapple Fields
The North Shore Dole Pineapple Tour is a locally guided tour to Oahu’s North Shore where guests will have exclusive access to the Dole Pineapple fields. They will be able to view all steps of the Dole Pineapple Process. From planting, picking, to processing and packaging The North Shore Dole Pineapples guests will see it, feel it and taste this one-of-a-kind experience on Oahu which is a must do when visiting Hawaii. Additional highlights include Greenworld Coffee Farms, lunch at a local food truck, historic Waialua Sugar Mill which is now a soap factory, a photo stop at a North Shore beach, and a stop at King Kamehameha Statue before returning to Waikiki.
- Waikiki Pickup (7:00 AM – 7:30 AM)
- Greenworld Coffee Farms
- Dole Pineapple Fields and Pineapple Processing Plants
- Local Food Truck for Lunch*
- Waialua Sugar Mill
- North Shore Beach Photo Stop
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Waikiki Return (4:00 PM – 4:30 PM)
*Lunch is not included, guests must bring cash for lunch
- Guided sightseeing tour – no admission fees to any location
- Each guest will receive a Dole pineapple to take home
- Please bring extra cash for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- Comfortable Walking shoes and sunscreen
- Minimum age is 3 years old. Infants/Toddlers 0-2 are not allowed.
- Fold-up wheelchairs are allowed. Strollers not Allowed
- A combined minimum of 2 guests is required for a tour to operate. Should a tour not meet the tour minimum, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Advanced notice will be provided when possible.
- Trips will run rain or shine. All trips are subject to change or be canceled at discretion of the operator without notice due to the weather or other unforeseen circumstance.
Please review Transportation tab for available pick-up times and locations.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the ship.
- Tours do not run on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up location.
- 6:55 AM – Modern Honolulu Valet
- 7:00 AM – Trump Trolley Stop
- 7:10 AM – Ross Dress for Less (Seaside Ave)
- 7:15 AM – Green Awning behind Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave)
- 7:20 AM – Aston Waikiki Beach (Trolley Stand on Paoakalani Ave)