Experience the #1 visited sight in Hawaiʻi and discover all Pearl Harbor has to offer!
This full-day tour at Pearl Harbor is one of the most popular excursions on the island. Stand where WWII began and ended and explore the USS Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri Memorial, the USS Bowfin Memorial and Museum, and the Pacific Aviation Museum and hangars.
Beyond, let us take you on a drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific, where over 13,000 WWII service members are laid to rest. Finish your journey by following in the footsteps of Hawaiian royalty as we tour Historic Honolulu, where you can lay eyes on ʻIolani Palace, the only royal palace on US soil.
Tour Stops & Highlights:
- STOP 1 & 2: WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument and Arizona Memorial*
- STOP 3: USS Bowfin Submarine Museum
- STOP 4: USS Missouri (Lunch Stop)
- STOP 5: Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- STOP 6: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- STOP 7: Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Tour Times: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the navy may suspend the boat ride operations to the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL at any time. In such cases,there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy the USS Arizona Exhibits, Visitor’s Center and Park Monuments.
- Pick up is included from most Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 6:00-6:20 AM for Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- E Noa Baseyard (5:00am)
- Airport Honolulu Hotel (5:30am)
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel (5:30am)
- Ala Moana Hotel (5:45am)
- Prince Waikiki (5:45am)
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (5:45am)
- Kahala Hotel & Resort (5:45am)
- Pagoda Hotel – Rycroft Street (5:45am)
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal (5:45am)
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal (5:45am)
- Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki (5:50am)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (5:50am)
- Hale Koa Hotel (5:50am)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot) (5:50am)
- Royal Aloha Vacation Club (6:00am)
- 444 Nahua (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger (6:00am)
- T Galleria by DFS (6:00am)
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk (6:00am)
- Fairway Villa Resort (6:00am)
- Hotel LaCroix (6:00am)
- Halekulani (6:00am)
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – Niu Street (6:00am)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Walina Street (6:00am)
- Hilton Waikiki Beach – Liliuokalani Avenue (6:00am)
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (6:00am)
- Holiday Inn Express (6:00am)
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Ilima Hotel (6:00am)
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony (6:00am)
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower – Koa Avenue (across Waikiki Resort) (6:00am)
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head (6:00am)
- Luana Waikiki, an Aqua Boutique (6:00am)
- Ohana Waikiki Malia (6:00am)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa (6:00am)
- Aqua Oasis – Lewers Street (6:00am)
- Ohana Waikiki East (6:00am)
- Aqua Ohia Waikiki – Corner of Nohonani Street (6:00am)
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (6:00am)
- Aqua Pacific Monarch Hotel – Uluniu Avenue (6:00am)
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (6:00am)
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (6:00am)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach (6:00am)
- Royal Garden at Waikiki (6:00am)
- Royal Kuhio (6:00am)
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel (6:00am)
- Sheraton Waikiki – Aloha Landing (6:00am)
- Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (6:00am)
- The Breakers Hotel (6:00am)
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk (6:00am)
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan (6:00am)
- Waikiki Parc Hotel (6:00am)
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki – Nahua Street (6:00am)
- Aston Waikiki Sunset (6:00am)
- White Sands Hotel (6:00am)