The exotic south pacific comes to life in waikiki’s hottest new indoor stage production – TE MOANA NUI. Far beyond the unsuspecting world, lies a captivating realm across Te Moana Nui (the vast ocean). It is a realm filled with exciting tales of hundreds of Pacific islands and her people. Stories of unparalleled beauty, fierce savagery, intoxicating fragrances, and Pacific adventures told nowhere else in the world.
Through beautiful artistry of song and dance, vibrant and colorful costuming, and enchanted storytelling, these ancient stories are revealed at Te Moana Nui. Whether you are experiencing Waikiki for the first time, or a seasoned visitor, Te Moana Nui (the vast ocean) weaves together the stories and people across Hawaii and the South Pacific like never before.
- Includes Premium Seating
- Lei Greeting
- (2) Standard Cocktails with Dinner Buffet
- Availability: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Pikake Terrace Restaurant – Dine al fresco in a relaxing island atmosphere preceding the show. Our lavish buffet features a delectable menu of prime rib, crab legs and island-inspired cuisine.
- 6:30pm-7:30pm – Ainahau Showroom – Explore Hawai’i’s rich traditions with live music and cultural activities including: Flower Craft- Guests can creating their own flower lei or wristlet and learn about the significance of their floral piece. Kapa- Create your own souvenir stamp card through the Hawaiian art of stamping or ‘ohe ka pala. Tatau Pasefika (Polynesian Tattoos)- Artisans will draw a temporary Polynesia design on your face or body.
- 7:30pm-8:30pm – Te Moana Nui Show – Venture to enjoy an exhilarating evening. The best of Polynesia captivates you with the artistry of stories, song and dance across the realm of the vast ocean. Join this voyage that weaves legends of Polynesia together with Old Hawaii.
Location: Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Ainahau Showroom
Address: 120 Kaʻiulani Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/3RSGCsFh7z8VetxL9
Caesar Salad – Romaine Lettuce * Caesar Dressing * Shaved Parmesan Cheese * Croutons
Caprese Salad – Hamakua Tomato Slices * Mozzarella Cheese * Basil
Farfalle Pasta Salad – Bow Tie Pasta * Artichoke * Peppers * Cherry Tomato * Olives
Seafood Salad – Bay Shrimp * Calamari * Mussel * Peppers * Capers * EVDO
Grilled Vegetables – Yellow Squash * Zucchini * Mini Peppers * Eggplant
Charcuterie & Cheese – Imported Italian Salami * Cheese * Kalamata Olives * Tomato Relish
Bread & Butter – Hawaiian Sweet Rolls * Maple Butter * French Baguette * Salted Butter * Artisan Rolls * Basil Garlic Butter Focaccia * EVOO & Balsamic Vinegar
Seafood – Cioppino * Squid * Mussel * Shrimp * Crab * Tomato Broth
Chicken – Daily Variety of Italian Chicken Entree
Fish – Fresh Caught Local Fish
Shellfish – Steamed New Zealand Mussel
Pasta al Forno – Daily Variety of Baked Pasta
Pasta – Daily Pasta with Sauce on Side * Tomato Sauce & White Cre’me Sauce
Starch – Herb Roasted Potatoes * Steamed White Rice
Prime Rib of Beef – Au Jus & Horseradish
Fresh Manila Clams – White Wine * Clam Juice * Onion * Butter
Risotto – Mushroom Risotto * Parmesan Cheese
Tiramisu – Espresso, Lady Finger, Mascarpone Cheese
Panna Cotta – Fresh Berries * Strawberry Coulis
Chocolate Pot de Creme – Variety Dark Chocolate Bliss
Chocolate Mousse – Imported Dark Chocolate
Four Other Varieties of Desserts that changes on a Daily Basis
Choice of One Beverage – Coffee * Hot Tea * Ice Tea