Jet Ski On Oahu!
Perfect weather gives you tons of opportunities for outdoor activities, and Jet Skiing on Oahu is the right choice for those who want to have a thrilling, fun experience in the beautiful azure waters of Hawaii.
The adventure takes place on Oahu in the beautiful Ke’ehi lagoon. Jet Ski Oahu features an adventurous and knowledgeable staff that provides you with both thrillcraft vessels and detailed instructions to ensure your safe ride.
The adventure will start with a 5-minute boat ride to our Jet Ski Island. From there we will go thru safety and operation instructions and send you on your way around our course. Your ride will last 30 minutes. The entire excursion is 1 hour from pick up to drop off.
- July-November: Daily
- December: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Thursdays)
- Tour Times: Every hour 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 hour (Includes check-in and boat shuttle. Jet Ski ride is 30 minutes)
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit, board shorts, rash guard, or any clothes you feel comfortable getting wet.
- Life jacket will be provided.
- All jet ski tandem passengers must be 8 years and older, with driver 18 and older.
- All jet ski tandem drivers must be 18+ years of age and present a valid ID.
- Each jet ski party needs to have a Visa/MC or Discover credit card to fulfill jet ski rental agreement. Cards will not be charged unless there is damage to the jet skis.
- Pregnant women cannot ride on jet skis.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
- Note: We reserve the right to split up tandem riders if necessary.
Location: Keehi Lagoon – Sand Island Launch Ramp Facility
Address: 1640 Sand Island Parkway, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/zakd1F6Ruqiyh6hC9
Check-in: Check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.
You will be meeting the boat at the boat ramp. Please park and go to the boat ramp and look for a blue and white ski boat.
- We do not offer transportation from your hotel. It is your responsibility to be on time to arrive at meeting point for your check-in time.
- Highly advised that guests have at least minor swimming ability.
Directions: When traveling down Sand Island Access Rd, go OVER the bridge and take a right turn at the first complete intersection. Then follow the road around to the right.
The road ends at the parking lot and the boat ramp location.