UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- 7/12/2021-12/30/21: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. (Closed Friday and Sunday)
- 12/31/2021: Friday
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Dine in casual elegance with Aloha on our Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise. Enjoy a delicious Signature Mai Tai, succulent 3-course crab and steak dinner, our festive “60 Years of Aloha” show and breathtaking views of the sunset and Waikiki coastline!
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Friday Fireworks: Celebrate Aloha Fridays with Sunset and Fireworks aboard Star of Honolulu! Star of Honolulu will provide extended cruise for an additional $15.00 every Friday to enjoy fireworks. Fireworks display is subject to availability as we do not operate or control it.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30 PM (Disembark 8:00 PM; Friday 12/31/2021 8:30 PM)
- One Signature Mai Tai
- 3-Course Crab and Steak Dinner (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/21 – 12/7/21)
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views. On Friday 12/31/2021, we stay out for an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show. $15 additional charge. Please select “Friday Fireworks” option to book.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
- Pick-up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Check-in: Please check in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken, or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Menu & Beverages
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/21 – 12/7/21)
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken, or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule
- 4:15 PM – HYATT REGENCY (Koa Ave. under green awning)
- 4:20 PM – WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT (Paoakalani Ave. Bus Depot)
- 4:30 PM – AMBASSADOR (Namahana St.)
- 4:35 PM – SHERATON WAIKIKI (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 4:45 PM – HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE (Grand Islander Bus Depot. Pick-up is ONLY for guests staying at the hotel.)
- 4:50 PM – PRINCE WAIKIKI (Main Entrance)