Casual elegance delivered with aloha! Enjoy all-you-can-eat crab and tenderloin of beef dinner plus our new “60 Years of Aloha” show! After a welcome Mai Tai, explore four panoramic decks for breathtaking views of the Hawaiian sunset and coastline, and complete your evening with our magical “60 Years of Aloha” show and dancing! All aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu.
- Entertainment: Introducing our brand new “60 Years of Aloha” show debuting April 2017. Celebrating a young couple’s journey through time across the Pacific Ocean. With colorful and elaborate costumes by renowned local designer Kathe James, we feature the largest entertainment cast on island waters with impressive male hula and state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. Plus, a variety of live entertainment, like no other, starting with the STAR’s pier-side welcome hula, live Hawaiian music during dinner and fun audience participation and dancing until disembarkation.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30 PM (Fridays 5:30 – 8:30 PM)
- One Signature Mai Tai
- 3-Course Crab and Steak Dinner (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/19 – 12/31/19)
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks on Fridays).On Fridays, there is an additional charge as we stay out an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show. Please select “Friday Fireworks” option to book.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HPSAM2UuaVZ47Vu79
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Menu & Beverages
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/19 – 12/31/19)
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.