On the Star of Honolulu’s® Celebration Cruise, you’re in for a memorable night of gourmet dining, exciting entertainment and fireworks! Enjoy a delicious 3-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner, “champagne” toast, super premium beverage and special New Year’s Eve party favors. Then, be dazzled by our “60 Year’s of Aloha” show and spectacular views of the Waikiki fireworks at midnight!
- “Champagne” Toast and a Super Premium Beverage
- 3-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Ocean views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks and city light
- Live entertainment including:
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show with the largest cast on island waters and original costumes and choreography
- Audience participation
- Availability: December 31
- Tour Times: 10:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Dress Code: No shorts, T-shirts or flip flops.
- Not recommended for children (under 12).
- With 24 hours advance notice, you may bring your own cake for a cakeage fee of $30.00 per cake. We’ll provide utensils, plates and a souvenir cake server. However, candles are not permitted under U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Pets are not allowed. We follow the American Disabilities Act guidelines for service animals which allows those that are individually trained to do work or perform physical tasks for people with physical or mental disabilities. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as a service animal under the ADA.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Reduced fee parking is available at the Piers 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace when you obtain validation from the Star of Honolulu®. Simply present your parking ticket upon check-in to receive the validation for reduced fee parking.
Additional nearby parking may be found at Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire for current rates at these facilities.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu and are subject to change without notice.
- Please check in 45 minutes before your tour time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken or vegan) are available with 24-hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- The Star of Honolulu® is Hawaii’s only ADA compliant ship with boarding ramps, 2 elevators to accommodate wheelchairs. Please advise your reservationist upon making reservations.
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu & Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce,
- Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake, Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with Happy New Year Chocolate
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
Entertainment: New “60 Years of Aloha” show.
Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 24 hours advance notice.
Cruise Time: 10:15PM – 12:30AM.
Location: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. Please check in by 9:30PM at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.
Parking: The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map. Validate tickets upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office for a reduced parking fee. Directions found here.
Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and fireworks are not guaranteed.
Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Fireworks: Celebrate New Year’s Eve with best ocean view of Fireworks aboard Star of Honolulu! Star of Honolulu will provide extended cruise time to enjoy fireworks. Fireworks display is subject to availability as we do not operate or control it.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available.
Pick Up Schedule
- Ala Moana – 9:40 PM
- Ambassador – 9:15 PM
- Prince Waikiki – 9:20 PM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 9:30 PM
- Hyatt Regency – 9:20 PM
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki – 9:30 PM
- Princess Kaiulani – 9:15 PM
- Sheraton Waikiki – 9:30 PM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 9:30 PM
Location / Check-In: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. For those arriving via own transportation, please check in
45 minutes prior to departure at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.