Stand up paddling is quickly growing in popularity around Hawaii. This sport gives a full body workout, helps with balance and coordination, and is tons of fun. All ages welcome!
Learn to stand up paddle in the calm waters of Poipu Beach. Enjoy small waves and a sand bottom!
- Group lessons have 4 paddlers max
- Private lessons have a 1 to 1 ratio
- Semi private lessons can have a 2 to 1 ratio
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Wear Swimwear beneath clothing and waterproof sunscreen
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunglasses, towel and a camera
- Guests need to know how to swim
- Children must be accompanied with an adult in the lesson
- All guests must sign an Acknowledgement of Risk form
- Valuable items not recommended on tour; we will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged
Location: Poipu Beach
Address: 2400 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BeUex8vPeALRRTnr6
Kiahuna Beach Shack in front of the Kiahuna Plantation Resort
Public parking is available at the end of Poipu Beach Road across from the Sheraton Resort.
- Please check in 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Transfer time from the Poipu resort area to the beach is approximately 5 minutes