UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 4:15 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes*
* Trip ends after seeing the sunset, the time of which varies seasonally. Please check sunset charts for the day booked for approximate timing of return and off-loading thereafter.
We look forward to welcoming you to share and experience a spellbinding sunset, and remarkable ocean adventure. Explore the Waikoloa and Kohala Kona coastline, and catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon. You might even see the green flash! Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona-Kohala sunset cruise.
During whale season December through March, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted.
- Snacks and beverages are served aboard. (Unlimited water, juice, and soda. 2 free bar drink tickets per adult; $1 beer/$2 wine/mixers for extra) – Must be 21+ years to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Come in casual clothing that may come in contact with water.
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags and belongings that will stay dry.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
Location: Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort
Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BHuNzJt1N26A7goy5
Check-in: At the Hawaii Nautical flag on the beach at A-Bay. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in sign near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
Parking: Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot.
Please arrive at 4:15 PM for check in.
FH: Waikoloa Sunset Sail